The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
vienna95
i was unable to establish gender so i defaulted to he.

Not only a racist. A sexist to boot! :wink:
Reply 241
Get a room.
Reply 242
" i have the right not to have to listen to the verbal abuse from fanatical muslims and i certainly have the right to live in my country without being blown up by a nutcase. Le Pen has his views and unfortunately for you, they just arent considered 'extreme' any more. and fascist? " - Have you ever really heard a Muslim extremist uttering unthinkable imprecations at you ? Illegal immigration , black bastards , these are actually like social diseases . These diseases are curable . You don't need to kill the victim like a Turk used to heat a goat with a stone in its head untill the goat died , instead of using a knife . If you are so willing to accept your pen's and pencil's arguments and viewpoints as totally harmless , why can't you accept the " extremist " viewpoint of the " extremist muslims " as totally acceptable ?
Reply 243
nayeem18
" i have the right not to have to listen to the verbal abuse from fanatical muslims and i certainly have the right to live in my country without being blown up by a nutcase. Le Pen has his views and unfortunately for you, they just arent considered 'extreme' any more. and fascist? " - Have you ever really heard a Muslim extremist uttering unthinkable imprecations at you ? Illegal immigration , black bastards , these are actually like social diseases . These diseases are curable . You don't need to kill the victim like a Turk used to heat a goat with a stone in its head untill the goat died , instead of using a knife . If you are so willing to accept your pen's and pencil's arguments and viewpoints as totally harmless , why can't you accept the " extremist " viewpoint of the " extremist muslims " as totally acceptable ?

im sure your referring to me...but i got lost in the last half of what you wrote..

Latest

Trending

Trending