The Student Room Group

aqa italian fascism resources?

hi, i'm starting year 12 in september and one of my history topics is italian fascism / 7042/2L.
anyone have any resources for it? i can't even find a revision guide online, i swear no one ever does this option. we were meant to be doing the cold war and instead they chose this :frown:
Original post by macbcth
hi, i'm starting year 12 in september and one of my history topics is italian fascism / 7042/2L.
anyone have any resources for it? i can't even find a revision guide online, i swear no one ever does this option. we were meant to be doing the cold war and instead they chose this :frown:

For Edexcel A-Level history we did Liberal and Fascist Italy (1890-1945) so you could check out the Edexcel textbook “Nationalism, Dictatorship and Democracy”. This won’t of course be the same, but at A-level you can read around, and the core ideas will likely be the same.

If you want to try a great non-exam board specific textbook try this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fascist-Italy-Advanced-History-Texts/dp/0719573416#:~:text=This%20title%20is%20a%20comprehensive,Italy%20from%201900%20to%201945.&text=%2D%20the%20impact%20of%20Mussolini's%20foreign%20policy.

You can buy it second hand, and I used it to complement my main textbook- it can be used for any exam board, it is a really excellent book. It offers complete explanations, images, generic practise questions and a huge amount of content. One thing I found incredibly useful was its key word definitions, and extra help for areas that may be more challenging- such as the economics of Fascist Italy and political structure which can both be more challenging if you don’t do politics/economics.

I got an A* in history (it’s a lot of work!) But I’ve made flashcards on Fascist Italy which can be found on my Quizlet- again not AQA but will be helpful. My username is Mathilda2004_
Reply 2
thank you so much!!! i'll definitely have a look at your flashcards too, i'm terrible at making them haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending