The Student Room Group

Is 1GB enough data each month?

:confused:
I can use that in 12 hours :/
Reply 2
Depends how often you use your phone...

Posted from TSR Mobile
It all depends on your personal usage. What do you do on your phone data related?

For me 1GB is enough. I don't watch videos or use FaceTime or stream on the mobile network.
Reply 4
Original post by ddtown
:confused:

I don't use my phone data that much, only for an hour or so in bed at night and for about 15 mins on an hour break at work once a week. Of course also every now and then when I'm out and about, but even then that's irregular. Anyway, with that type of use age 1 GB isn't enough for me in a month :frown: It depends what you are using the data on though
It's more than enough if you don't use internet 24/7 and go on youtube or download stuff
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
I can use that in 12 hours :/

Wtf do u do
All depends on your usage and what kind of things you do on the internet, and also whether you use 4G - as that uses more data than a 3G phone.

I just use mine for Facebook, Email, Google Maps, Twitter and some Google searches and I never go over 1GB.
Get 1GB if you plan on only browsing!
If you will be watching youtube videos or skyping, it will eat your data like there's no tomorrow. i would advise no downloading new apps/ music, if you want to do that use wifi or something else.
Its just better off if you get an unlimited data plan or at least 5 GB. this way you won't have to worry about using going over

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending