The Student Room Group

Need a home tutor to improve my english listening and speaking

I am studying at the University of Birmingham, and would like to recruit a home tutor to improve my listening and speaking english recently.
I hope the tutor is native english and a student from the university of birmingham.
You can teach my english from 6:00-7:00 PM from Monday to Friday , the price is 10 pounds/hour. I hope you can keep it one month or some weeks.
If you want to try it, please message to me, telephone: 07459759373.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Need home tutor
Reply 2
why no people contact me?
Original post by li jsea
I am studying at the University of Birmingham, and will need a home tutor to improve my english listening and speaking recently.
I hope the tutor is native english and a student from the university of birmingham.
You can teach my english from 6:00-7:00 PM everyday, the fee is 10 pounds/hour. I hope you can keep it one month at least.
If you want to try it, please contact me, telephone: 07459759373

Would it help to have a tutor over the Internet if one can't be found to teach you in person? If not, all I can suggest is asking your university (either student services, or your department) because they might know certain students who take on tutoring jobs or they might at least be able to suggest how best to advertise to reach people who would be likely to help.
Reply 4
Can you help me? Contact me?
Reply 5
Can you help me? Contact me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending