The Student Room Group

What were your GCSE and A level results?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fii_xox
2A* 7A 2Bcurrently doing AS so don’t have grade for end of year but mock grades were ABC in psychology, biology and chemistry :smile: WORK HARD AND MEMORISE MARK SCHEMES LIKE THEYRE THE BIBLE

Hi how’d you revise and when did you start? Thanks
Original post by Lukem14
Hi how’d you revise and when did you start? Thanks

For science I made about 800 flashcards (yeah kinda crazy) that were based off the specification. These were extremely useful because at GCSE a lot of the questions are taken directly from the markscheme.
For maths, I didn't revise, so no tips there. That's why I ended up with a 6 :')
For English lit, I wrote out every possible essay and memorised them the night before - Mr Gruff on youtube has good essay plans
that's about it, just revise what is on the specification and nothing more! that stuff is the only thing they can ask you about!!!

I started revision in about April, doing hardcore revision in the easter holidays
I wish you the best of luck:smile:
GCSE- 1A 5B 1C 2D
A in eco, B's in business, maths, physics, chemistry, English first language, C in environmental management and D in ICT and global perspectives.
As levels- 2a 1c
A's in eco and business
C in maths
Original post by fii_xox
For science I made about 800 flashcards (yeah kinda crazy) that were based off the specification. These were extremely useful because at GCSE a lot of the questions are taken directly from the markscheme.
For maths, I didn't revise, so no tips there. That's why I ended up with a 6 :')
For English lit, I wrote out every possible essay and memorised them the night before - Mr Gruff on youtube has good essay plans
that's about it, just revise what is on the specification and nothing more! that stuff is the only thing they can ask you about!!!

I started revision in about April, doing hardcore revision in the easter holidays
I wish you the best of luck:smile:

Thank you so much I’m only in yr 10 but just wanna be ready

Quick Reply

Latest