The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ditzy blonde
Did anyone else miss out on the lovely weather this weekend because they were glued to their computer working? All my housemates were sitting outside in the sun while I was stuck trying to write an essay, so unimpressed!

I spent it playing football and sun bathing on my park and i have the sunburn to prove it.
Reply 2
Dude
I spent it playing football and sun bathing on my park and i have the sunburn to prove it.

Don't tell me that or I'll be forced to hate you!
Reply 3
Dont say that!

I love summer! Luv it! more than winter, i get cold really easily!
Reply 4
ditzy blonde
Don't tell me that or I'll be forced to hate you!

Ok, i lied. I spent it doing 3 seperate chemitry past papers and designs for my HP site.
Reply 5
Everdawn
Dont say that!

I love summer! Luv it! more than winter, i get cold really easily!

Oh I like summer in theory, I just hate the fact that I can't go out and enjoy it
Reply 6
ditzy blonde
Did anyone else miss out on the lovely weather this weekend because they were glued to their computer working? All my housemates were sitting outside in the sun while I was stuck trying to write an essay, so unimpressed!

I had exactly the same problem. They were all having a BBQ too. grrrrr....
Reply 7
I hate days like to today where its cloudy but warm.
ditzy blonde

It could be worse - you could be forced to sit in an office *All* summer long.

Although I thank god that this place isn't air conditioned....really not necessary - there is nothing worse than going inside from the sunshine only to be hit by a blast of icey cold air :brrr:...air con would be fine if people set it at *slightly* cooler than outside.

Our uni computer labs are always freezing (I used to take gloves to wear when writing up essays in the summer)
amazingtrade
I hate days like to today where its cloudy but warm.

Sun is blazing outside down here and I'm stuck indoors.

My boss refused my request to buy us all laptops and set up the wireless internet connections outside.

:frown:
Reply 10
Pencil Queen
It could be worse - you could be forced to sit in an office *All* summer long.

Although I thank god that this place isn't air conditioned....really not necessary - there is nothing worse than going inside from the sunshine only to be hit by a blast of icey cold air :brrr:...air con would be fine if people set it at *slightly* cooler than outside.

Our uni computer labs are always freezing (I used to take gloves to wear when writing up essays in the summer)

I am allergic to air conditioning it always makes me sneeze like mad. I am not sure what it is but it most move the pollen around or somthing. My office at work has air conditioning and it has no window!
Reply 11
amazingtrade
I am allergic to air conditioning it always makes me sneeze like mad. I am not sure what it is but it most move the pollen around or somthing. My office at work has air conditioning and it has no window!

lol- typical :rolleyes:
Reply 12
There are loads of great things about summer too! Try not to get all bogged down with the bad stuff.
amazingtrade

I used to be in offices on the North side of the building - beneath a great big overhang. Never got any daylight/sun the offices were always cold and if you opened a window (it would be cold yet stuffy) there would be an instant freezing cold blast.

Now I sit in an old bookshop with floor length windows and sun for the afternoon...much nicer :smile:
ditzy blonde

well i was stuck nehinmd a till all day serving 'hot and sweaty and VERY annoyed' customers... :frown:
Oh and btw everyone

Do Not Feed the Troll!

:smile:
Reply 16
being called a troll by a computer geek is so erroneous that i am not even bothered. if u want to talk about summers go on yahoo chat or something. this thread is for education.
It's called 'General Chat' actually. Get over it.
Me and my friends bought a single-use barbecue and had a barbecue on the grass within the grounds of our halls. :cool:
Reply 18
hey wow, i bet that was fun! :biggrin:
dazmanultra
Me and my friends bought a single-use barbecue and had a barbecue on the grass within the grounds of our halls. :cool:

awww wow! i want to play!

Latest

Trending

Trending