The Student Room Group

I want my holiday to end

I am in India rn after 6 years to my grandparents and I hate it here. The weather (the indescribable heat), the food because I react badly to it w rashes and I can’t handle it and the fact that I’m so isolated from my friends due to the time difference. I never had a feeling of wanting to get out of holiday and I have to stay here for 2 weeks! I don’t know how I’m going to survive, please advise.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 1
(Original post by Samira_M)I am in India rn after 6 years to my grandparents and I hate it here. The weather (the indescribable heat), the food because I react badly to it w rashes and I can’t handle it and the fact that I’m so isolated from my friends due to the time difference. I never had a feeling of wanting to get out of holiday and I have to stay here for 2 weeks! I don’t know how I’m going to survive, please advise.

I know 2 weeks feels like ages but its not actually a long amount of time. Try to keep yourself distracted, you get to be around your granddparents for the first time in 6 years so try to spend time with them. maybe you could find a new hobby like reading or if not... Netflix is always good!
Reply 2
Original post by Leah3852
(Original post by Samira_M)I am in India rn after 6 years to my grandparents and I hate it here. The weather (the indescribable heat), the food because I react badly to it w rashes and I can’t handle it and the fact that I’m so isolated from my friends due to the time difference. I never had a feeling of wanting to get out of holiday and I have to stay here for 2 weeks! I don’t know how I’m going to survive, please advise.

I know 2 weeks feels like ages but its not actually a long amount of time. Try to keep yourself distracted, you get to be around your granddparents for the first time in 6 years so try to spend time with them. maybe you could find a new hobby like reading or if not... Netflix is always good!

Yes I’ll defo try. But I’m on holiday for a whole 2 months (not India) until September - the month to Lithuania is always an annual thing so I’m not worried about that - but 2 months away from home and I can’t even do anything with my friends in the summer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending