The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

4Ed
I think, that Amb misinterpreted the question, you misinterpreted his misinterpretation, then i posted, causing further misinterpretation, and now we are in a situation where we are trying to interpret, but end up minsinterpreting, the misinterpretation of the misinterpretation of the misinterpretation of the original rowing question.

Indeed, because the misinterpretation could have been complete, and Amb may or may not have misinterpreted the origins, instead of the misinterpretation by previous posters.
Or it may be that there was no misinterpretation whatsoever, except the misinterpretation of what was labelled as misinterpretation, which was not actually misinterpretation at all.
Reply 21
Iluvatar
No. You just have to turn the boats so they are facing front to back, as oppose to sidewards. That way they'll fit, no problem.

I wasn't talking about moving boats anywhere. I was talking about heads :tongue:
Reply 22
Iluvatar
Indeed, because the misinterpretation could have been complete, and Amb may or may not have misinterpreted the origins, instead of the misinterpretation by previous posters.
Or it may be that there was no misinterpretation whatsoever, except the misinterpretation of what was labelled as misinterpretation, which was not actually misinterpretation at all.
LMAO!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Amb1
ROFL!!! I didn't actually misinterpret the question (it was a bit obvious from reading the other posts what the thread was about!!) - I wanted to see if I could confuse people!!! :rolleyes:

I can!!! :smile:

fyi - I'm a girl.

Or maybe you misinterpreted the fact that you misinterpreted the question.
Possible, in fact, your attempt at causing misinterpretation to others was actually the right interpretation of a formerly misinterpretated subject, and you are misinterpretating your statement as a misinterpretation?
Helenia
I wasn't talking about moving boats anywhere. I was talking about heads :tongue:

Well, i assumed as the topic was rowing (although there is some question as to whether it was rowing or rowing), that boats were the most likely thing to move.
But i obviously misinterpretated your statement.
Reply 25
Iluvatar
Or maybe you misinterpreted the fact that you misinterpreted the question.
Possible, in fact, your attempt at causing misinterpretation to others was actually the right interpretation of a formerly misinterpretated subject, and you are misinterpretating your statement as a misinterpretation?
:tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: Hahahaha!!!:tongue: :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: Hahahahahahaha...!!!This is great fun!!!:biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 26
I can also arrange things into straight lines.
Amb1
I can also arrange things into straight lines.

I'm afraid that i can assure you that is certainly a misinterpretation.
To row in that sense is a misinterpretation of the definiton of rowing, in the context that to row, as in to put things into straight lines, is a misinterpretation of language, although i may be mistaken.
Maybe it is me who is misinterpretating language use, rather than you misinterpretation it?
But i do doubt that i am misinterpretating it, although i believe i have misinterpretated alot so far, so i could be misinterpretating my misinterpretation of the use of language, either as a continuation of my misinterpretation in general, or as a single misinterpretation, seperate from other misinterpretations.
Or possibly neither misinterpretation of the misinterpretation of my misinterpretation is true, and i could have misinterpretated it?
Reply 28
Amb1
ROFL!!! I didn't actually misinterpret the question (it was a bit obvious from reading the other posts what the thread was about!!) - I wanted to see if I could confuse people!!! :rolleyes:

I can!!! :smile:

fyi - I'm a girl.

my apologies, i misinterpreted your mock misinterpretation of the original point, leading to misinterpretation by Iluvatar, my misinterpretation of your gender - (misinterpretation induced confusion syndrome), and misinterpretations of such a scale that we start pre-misinterpreting each other's misinterpretations. :biggrin:
Reply 29
Iluvatar
To row in that sense is a misinterpretation of the definiton of rowing, in the context that to row, as in to put things into straight lines, is a misinterpretation of language, although i may be mistaken.
Maybe it is me who is misinterpretating language use, rather than you misinterpretation it?
But i do doubt that i am misinterpretating it, although i believe i have misinterpretated alot so far, so i could be misinterpretating my misinterpretation of the use of language, either as a continuation of my misinterpretation in general, or as a single misinterpretation, seperate from other misinterpretations.
Or possibly neither misinterpretation of the misinterpretation of my misinterpretation is true, and i could have misinterpretated it?
4Ed
my apologies, i misinterpreted your mock misinterpretation of the original point, leading to misinterpretation by Iluvatar, my misinterpretation of your gender - (misinterpretation induced confusion syndrome), and misinterpretations of such a scale that we start pre-misinterpreting each other's misinterpretations. :biggrin:
I think you 2 are trying to confuse me now, with all you're misinterpretations of misinterpreted misinterpretations. :rolleyes: It'll never work!
Reply 30
Amb1
I think you 2 are trying to confuse me now, with all you're misinterpretations of misinterpreted misinterpretations. :rolleyes: It'll never work!
Well, actually it might. It depends on how you interpret that.
4Ed

Well it is possible that your misinterpretation of Amb's gender was not a misinterpretation, and instead that it was her misinterpretation of her own gender.
But that is unlikely, and i would not like her to misinterpretate my intentions of stating the possible misinterpretation.
However, pre-misinterpretation is an interesting theory, but unless i have misinterpretated the situation, the misinterpretation of pre-misinterpretation has not occured, unless i am misinterpretating your use of pre, and instead of my possible misinterpretation of pre-misinterpretation, you mean as to re-misinterpretate a previous misinterpretation on the ground of post-misinterpretations, causing, in effect a pre-misinterpretation, although its context takes interpretation, so i am unsure how to assure no misinterpretation in stating as such.
Reply 32
Iluvatar

the root of all these misinterpretations of the english language and other misinterpretations may be due to the misinterpretationable nature of the thread, which provides a degree of misinterpretation error, which being an undefined variable, itself causes huge misinterpretation in it's interpretation.
Oh god :rolleyes:

You lot really haven't got anything better to do with your time? :tongue:
Amb1

Don't misinterpretate my intentions. I do not mean to make you misinterpretate the misinterpretation of the misinterpretation about the misinterpretations, in reference to the misinterpretations that occured due to misinterpretations.
Reply 35
happysunshine

I SO agree....
Reply 36
LOL!!!

(Laughing out loud - thought it was necessary to clarify to save any embarassing misinterpretations).

I'm definitely female.
4Ed
the root of all these misinterpretations of the english language and other misinterpretations may be due to the misinterpretationable nature of the thread, which provides a degree of misinterpretation error, which being an undefined variable, itself causes huge misinterpretation in it's interpretation.

Indeed, although i would argue the misinterpretation in the english language were the cause of the misinterpretation in this thread, rather than the misinterpretation in this thread cause misinterpretations in the use of the english language.
And of course, any interpretation can cause misinterpretation, but you have to remember misinterpretations themselves cause misinterpretations, and the interpretation of misinterpretations of misinterpretations, cause further misinterpretations, compounding the misinterpretational culture in this thread.
Reply 38
Iluvatar
Don't misinterpretate my intentions. I do not mean to make you misinterpretate the misinterpretation of the misinterpretation about the misinterpretations, in reference to the misinterpretations that occured due to misinterpretations.

i am sure (and hope that i am not misinterpreting or pre-misinterpreting any misinterpretations) that all we are trying to do is to clear up the various misinterpretations caused by the ambiguity of misinterpretable titles.

Note CHAT, everyone :biggrin:
HS, you're the BITCH, get to work! :wink: :tongue:
happysunshine

Why. Because we feel the need to clarify misinterpretation?

Latest

Trending

Trending