The Student Room Group
New College of the Humanities
Northeastern University London
Visit website

Official Northeastern University London Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Northeastern University London Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Northeastern University London.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Hi all, and Happy New Year! My name is Lottie - I'm a 3rd year student studying Philosophy with Art History at NU London. I am also involved in a few of the societies here, including Philosophy Society, Art Appreciation and Running Club.

Please do reach out with any questions about studying and the student life here (or in London in general) ! I'd be more than happy to help.

Looking forward to your messages!
Lottie 🙂
Northeastern University London Student Ambassador
New College of the Humanities
Northeastern University London
Visit website
Original post by NULondon Lottie
Hi all, and Happy New Year! My name is Lottie - I'm a 3rd year student studying Philosophy with Art History at NU London. I am also involved in a few of the societies here, including Philosophy Society, Art Appreciation and Running Club.

Please do reach out with any questions about studying and the student life here (or in London in general) ! I'd be more than happy to help.

Looking forward to your messages!
Lottie 🙂
Northeastern University London Student Ambassador

How does student accommodation work and when do you apply? :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
How does student accommodation work and when do you apply? :smile:

Hi there - thanks for your question! So... while we don't have any on-campus accommodation, Northeastern University London has partnered with multiple student accommodations across the city that we recommend. I stayed in one of these in my first year, and it was great. Because I booked it via the university, it meant that I shared a flat with lots of students also studying here.

Accommodation applications open on the 21st of April, and to apply you must have received an offer from the university. More information to guide you through the process will be shared closer to the time!

I also know lots of people who looked privately for accommodation, either at a different student accommodation or a rented flat. While the London housing market can be slightly tricky, the university has a great support team for these sorts of things ([email protected]).

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions! 🙂
Lottie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending