The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

UoM Online Assessment

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AndreaB96
I'm also an EU student, but I was fairly convinced that we still had to submit the online assessment. Anyway, congratulations on your offer! When did you apply and how long did it take to hear back from them, if you don't mind me asking :smile:

Hello, I applied on 14th of October, got my reply two days ago
I didn't get any e-mail asking me to do it so I suppose maybe you won't get one either.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by barbarabc
Hello, I applied on 14th of October, got my reply two days ago
I didn't get any e-mail asking me to do it so I suppose maybe you won't get one either.

That's cool! Where are you from? :smile:
That's cool! Where are you from? :smile:

I'm from Portugal, and you?
I'm from Portugal, and you?

Romania :smile: Did you apply to the English Lit degree?
Romania :smile: Did you apply to the English Lit degree?

Yes I did, I just have to IELTS, which everyone says is quite easy.
Yes I did, I just have to IELTS, which everyone says is quite easy.

Yes, you should not worry about it too much:wink: Good luck with it!
I got the UoM Online assessment yesterday and sent it off the same day. Does anyone know how long it might take them to get back at me? :biggrin:
Reply 27
I got the UoM Online assessment yesterday and sent it off the same day. Does anyone know how long it might take them to get back at me? :biggrin:

You'll probably get a confirmation email first saying they've recieved it, but then after that I couldn't say - I was told I'd hear back on the 1st November, but I've still not heard back
Original post by TwoLimes
You'll probably get a confirmation email first saying they've recieved it, but then after that I couldn't say - I was told I'd hear back on the 1st November, but I've still not heard back

Yeah, I got the confirmation email. They didn't tell me when I'd hear back though. I'm not patient at all haha. Good luck to you btw!
Reply 29
Yeah, I got the confirmation email. They didn't tell me when I'd hear back though. I'm not patient at all haha. Good luck to you btw!

Thanks you too.

I know exactly what you mean - my UCAS was sent off on the 15th September!! That being said I do have offers from both my other two options though - I just want this one!! Haha
I had an online assessment for the Mpharm course. I submitted my application october the 15th, got notified and did the the assessment on November 3rd and received my offer yesterday on November the 6th, so it shouldn't be too long. :smile: I'm a Canadian student btw.
Original post by Jackyyanggk
I had an online assessment for the Mpharm course. I submitted my application october the 15th, got notified and did the the assessment on November 3rd and received my offer yesterday on November the 6th, so it shouldn't be too long. :smile: I'm a Canadian student btw.
Congrats! It may be different though for me since I am an EU student, I may have to wait longer:smile: Congrats again on your offer!
Reply 32

Ah, congrats! Fingers crossed it's not too long. Is manchester your first choice?
Congrats! It may be different though for me since I am an EU student, I may have to wait longer:smile: Congrats again on your offer!

Original post by TwoLimes
Ah, congrats! Fingers crossed it's not too long. Is manchester your first choice?

Thanks guys. It's not my first choice, and i honestly don't really know how i got in. (maybe being international student played a part) Good luck to everyone and hopefully your responses come soon :smile:

Me too!!! They asked me for AB in biology, chemistry or maths.
Hi, I applied for History and American Studies which they said they couldn't give me an offer for but would consider me for American studies single honours if I would like to be. I responded yes and now I'm waiting for the online assessment to be sent through.

Does anyone know how long it takes to come through?
Reply 36
Original post by lucykelford
Hi, I applied for History and American Studies which they said they couldn't give me an offer for but would consider me for American studies single honours if I would like to be. I responded yes and now I'm waiting for the online assessment to be sent through.

Does anyone know how long it takes to come through?

I applied for English & Anerican studies, I think mine was about three weeks? Can't remember specifically, I applied in like September..
I applied for American Studies and it took 6 days for me to have the link for the assessment through. I completed it two weeks ago but heard nothing at all yet since then!
"I applied for American Studies and it took 6 days for me to have the link for the assessment through. I completed it two weeks ago but heard nothing at all yet since then!"

Okay thank you! they emailed me saying they would send it through this week but I wasn't sure when I should be expecting it. Was it alright to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
"I applied for American Studies and it took 6 days for me to have the link for the assessment through. I completed it two weeks ago but heard nothing at all yet since then!"

Okay thank you! they emailed me saying they would send it through this week but I wasn't sure when I should be expecting it. Was it alright to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shouldn't be long then! It wasn't that bad, it asks you a couple of questions basically allowing you to extend on your personal statement and then a short evaluation of an extract, you get to choose from five. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending