The Student Room Group

CAS from Manchester School of Architecture

Has anyone not received their CAS from MMU yet? I was confused about which university (UoM or MMU) was giving them out but I was told MMU would be. I have yet to receive any email or update from them for two months. Anyone in a similar situation? Or how did you end up getting your CAS?
Original post by AwesomeSon18
Has anyone not received their CAS from MMU yet? I was confused about which university (UoM or MMU) was giving them out but I was told MMU would be. I have yet to receive any email or update from them for two months. Anyone in a similar situation? Or how did you end up getting your CAS?

Have you phoned the uni to ask about the delay?
Reply 2
I did but the line said they are not taking calls. I tried another number and they asked for my MMU ID but they never gave it to me even after I emailed a few times asking.
Reply 3
Original post by normaw
Have you phoned the uni to ask about the delay?

I did but the line said they are not taking calls. I tried another number and they asked for my MMU ID but they never gave it to me even after I emailed a few times asking.

Hi @AwesomeSon18 please send an email to [email protected] to request an update :smile:
- Chloe
Reply 5

I'm in the exact same boat, been sending a million e-mails to them over the past few months and getting minimal response. However, got sent the link to the online CAS request form last week and am now just waiting for the CAS number. Not the best organisation on their behalf considering the visa application itself will take 3-4 weeks, and uni starts on the 25th, highly doubt I'll even be able to get into the UK prior to then. Have you got your number yet?
Reply 6
Original post by maxf120
I'm in the exact same boat, been sending a million e-mails to them over the past few months and getting minimal response. However, got sent the link to the online CAS request form last week and am now just waiting for the CAS number. Not the best organisation on their behalf considering the visa application itself will take 3-4 weeks, and uni starts on the 25th, highly doubt I'll even be able to get into the UK prior to then. Have you got your number yet?

@maxf120 I tried emailing all the emails provided as well as called the CAS line but it went to an automated message saying they were not taking calls. However, I managed to call the admissions team and got an email finally sending me my MMU ID a day after. I was told that they send out the CAS request links weekly in batches. Would you happen to remember what day you received the link?
Reply 7
@maxf120 I tried emailing all the emails provided as well as called the CAS line but it went to an automated message saying they were not taking calls. However, I managed to call the admissions team and got an email finally sending me my MMU ID a day after. I was told that they send out the CAS request links weekly in batches. Would you happen to remember what day you received the link?

I paid the international deposit on August 11th, and then got the link last Sunday the 27th, although I did get an email yesterday from UoM stating: "MMU are working to send 'Online CAS Request Forms’ to those students who have not received this by close of business today and will also be processing CAS’s today. If you have not received anything in relation to your CAS by tomorrow please contact us for an update."
So maybe contact [email protected] for an update?
Reply 8
Original post by maxf120
I paid the international deposit on August 11th, and then got the link last Sunday the 27th, although I did get an email yesterday from UoM stating: "MMU are working to send 'Online CAS Request Forms’ to those students who have not received this by close of business today and will also be processing CAS’s today. If you have not received anything in relation to your CAS by tomorrow please contact us for an update."
So maybe contact [email protected] for an update?

Ohh I see, thanks! I’ll definitely send them an email. How long did it take to get your CAS letter after filling out the form?
Reply 9
Ohh I see, thanks! I’ll definitely send them an email. How long did it take to get your CAS letter after filling out the form?

Haven't got the CAS letter yet, but hoping it'll be soon! Good luck to you hope you get it asap!
Reply 10
Original post by maxf120
Haven't got the CAS letter yet, but hoping it'll be soon! Good luck to you hope you get it asap!

Ah, I see
Thank so much for the responses!
And maybe see you on campus haha
hey! are you both coming to msa this sept? im a home student but trying to make some friends before we start x
Reply 12
Hi Ill be coming to msa! Also do you have your CAS letter yet, I don't 😭😭

Original post by arch17
hey! are you both coming to msa this sept? im a home student but trying to make some friends before we start x
Reply 13
Original post by arch17

yeah I'm coming in sept, message me!
Hi Ill be coming to msa! Also do you have your CAS letter yet, I don't 😭😭

no but idk what a CAS letter is, mmu havent even given me a student id yet so im only half enrolled

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending