The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:gah:

:gah:

Original post by Petrol Candle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Oh, awesome! :smile:

Woah... that's lot more batteries than I was originally thinking about! It will be very satisfying and nicely arranged once you've sorted them but I imagine it'd be very difficult to get through all of them! :gasp:

It seems this is going very well for you :yy:

Actually, I have a lot more speaker tests to conduct... since I went and purchased a surround sound system from a charity shop for £5.99. And it works! :smile:
So, more profit for me :biggrin:

Yes, definitely - it will be very good once I've arranged them nicely, picked out the duds (some have started to leak and contaminate other cells) and re-arranged them in a better and more accessible way! That way, I can get some easier and bring them home, or sell them on by picking enough from a certain size (rather than having to sort my way through boxes upon boxes).

It certainly is :yep: will keep you updated !

Original post by spotify95
Actually, I have a lot more speaker tests to conduct... since I went and purchased a surround sound system from a charity shop for £5.99. And it works! :smile:
So, more profit for me :biggrin:

Yes, definitely - it will be very good once I've arranged them nicely, picked out the duds (some have started to leak and contaminate other cells) and re-arranged them in a better and more accessible way! That way, I can get some easier and bring them home, or sell them on by picking enough from a certain size (rather than having to sort my way through boxes upon boxes).

It certainly is :yep: will keep you updated !

Wow, that's awesome! :ahee:

Oh no! Are you going to have to deal with the leaking and contaminated ones first then? Yes, it'll be nice to be able to get or buy new batteries and put them into their own separate collections!

Thanks, I look forward to hearing about it :biggrin:

Latest