The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 1
I haven't met tooo many people yet either... but it takes time... we've only been here a week, and the courses have barely started yet! My flat mates here are good, and have mainly gone out with those at night... aswell as a couple of others from another apartment.

I have done all this freshers uni bit before, and I didnt get my firm group of friends there until quite a few weeks in! Joining societies etc meeting people with similar tastes is another way to meet more people.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
join psyche soc?
Reply 3
Hood
join psyche soc?

I got sum nice sweets from them,

come see me, addy in siggy.
Reply 4
PoisonJam
Yay for fresher's fayre, stole so much stuff there (and I'm a second year.....and was on one of the stalls....oops)!

uni tm :frown:
Hello- im doing psychology,, just psychology. also met no one doing the same as me apart from 1 of my flat mates, who is nice..... add me on [email protected] if ya wanna chat !
what accomodation you living in ?

xxxxx
Reply 6
PoisonJam
Y'what!?

Actually seeing as you're a second year Computing student and I'm a second year CIS student we've probably seen each other in lectures!

indeed

whats your group project? I have to pretty much make ebay
Reply 7
PoisonJam
That's what we got set too, not looking forward to that one little bit especially as no-one in my group is especially good at programming.

I walked in the lecture late then phil called me a liar ... so that was me. I HAD ADSL IN 2002!
Reply 8
You guys go to lectures?!
Reply 9
ofc, Lectures are win!!!11!
ARGH! Another day where I get up a little to late to get to the lecture! I'm gonna actually die if I miss another! :frown:
Reply 11
i know that feeling. just slept through 2 in a row now. it used to get worse for me by xmas
Reply 12
this is the point where ou guys are supposed to be full of energy and "yay uni!" come on get in the spirit!
Reply 13
thats the trouble, its the spirits that kill me!
Reply 14
PoisonJam
Yeah, we actually go to lectures!

refoxed, I'm still not sure if I've spotted you in a lecture yet....

I am there all the time got rank and andrea today
i had the bestest lecture in today! was so boring we were sat writing notes to eachother and trying to get people to do a mexican wave... love it!

Latest