The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i'm pretty sure you send it. although i still aint done it yet but i have two years so no rush lol
Reply 2
Lee86
i'm pretty sure you send it. although i still aint done it yet but i have two years so no rush lol

Ok thanks. Can anyone else confirm this for me?
Reply 3
Ellie4
Yep you send it then you get your very own pink license to drive :tongue:
Reply 4
Yep you send it off with the paperwork that says you've passed (I advise you to photocopy your provisional licence and the paperwork so you have some proof that you are allowed to drive in case you need it while you don't have your licence). They'll send you your full licence in about 10 days. But you have 2 years to send off for it once you've passed.
Reply 5
Ellie4

Yeah you can wait for up to two years.
my driving license is hillarious. I used a picture taken when i'm thirteen when i got my provisional not realising it would end up on my full license. When i'm 40 it will be even more funny.
Reply 7
iiikewldude
my driving license is hillarious. I used a picture taken when i'm thirteen when i got my provisional not realising it would end up on my full license. When i'm 40 it will be even more funny.

So they use the same pic in both? Apparantly I'm pulling a 'hooker face' in my provisional license. Nice!
Reply 8
PINK WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! why chose pink
Reply 9
Lee86
PINK WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! why chose pink

'Cos it's the prettiest colour in the whole wide world!!!
Reply 10
Ellie4
'Cos it's the prettiest colour in the whole wide world!!!

hehe, definately. i got IDed last week and the barman looked at it for ages before looking at me and saying 'you look much prettier without your glasses'... grrrr, i want my photo changed, that one was really old and i never ever wear glasses now.

lou xxx
Reply 11
iiikewldude

Don't worry, you have to renew your photocard licence every 10 years :smile:
Reply 12
Strange request I know... but I don't have my prov on me and I just want to check some details on it. Anyone got a pic of their prov they can send me. Blank out all your details etc, I'm not trying to steal your identity or anything! I can't find any pics of them on the web.

Latest

Trending

Trending