Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

MSc Nursing at The University of Huddersfield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by hukuimwe
Yearly planner is showing the 52 weeks for first year and second year showing when we go for classes and placements , when we are on holiday and so on.

Would u please if poss upload the yearly planner? Thanks
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
I know it's terrible, I work at a children's hospice and they have said I can reduce hours so wanting to have set days. Need time table to sort it out
Reply 102
Original post by Vcg
Cutting it fine for this timetable, i cant sort my childcare out yet!

I know it's starting to panic me as I haven't handed my notice in at work yet. And I haven't sorted out the burserys. Dreading how skint I will be.
Reply 104
Thanks a lot for the planner.
Im dreadung the financial side too - keep getting told not to work but with a Mortgage and kids i dont think have that luxury! Mcgee92 Like u i havent handed my notice in at current job either.
Reply 105
Original post by Vcg
Thanks a lot for the planner.
Im dreadung the financial side too - keep getting told not to work but with a Mortgage and kids i dont think have that luxury! Mcgee92 Like u i havent handed my notice in at current job either.

Well I have just looked and start date the 4/01/2916, I can't start that date if I don't give my notice by next week. And I can't afford to give my notice in with kid and house etc. I'm going to be taint a huge cut but hopefully I can still work bank via the nhs professionals as I'll miss my job but need to do this to better myself. It's such a hard life lol. I can't believe how intense it's going to be. But be worth it. X
Reply 106
Original post by mcgee92
Well I have just looked and start date the 4/01/2916, I can't start that date if I don't give my notice by next week. And I can't afford to give my notice in with kid and house etc. I'm going to be taint a huge cut but hopefully I can still work bank via the nhs professionals as I'll miss my job but need to do this to better myself. It's such a hard life lol. I can't believe how intense it's going to be. But be worth it. X

Whats your log term plan? Im doing mental health nursing and would like to work with school age children. So prob more studying after the two years! But that again all depends on finances. Ive applied for a few bank healthcare jobs and my partner has been trying to do a load of overtime to save up bless him. X
Time tables are out now looks not too bad. Looks like we have Wednesday's off and most of Friday and then only in a few hours each day.
Original post by GemmaClegg
Time tables are out now looks not too bad. Looks like we have Wednesday's off and most of Friday and then only in a few hours each day.

Hi Gemma.
Just asking how did you find the timetable? What do you need to locate it? Do you mind showing us if it's possible? Cheers
Emma east wood has emailed a program of study toe everyone, it's also on the Huddersfield website. It looks like your in Monday to Friday but when you look at it closer it tells you the week numbers in each block(these correspond to the year planner) she sent.
image.png
Reply 111
Emma east wood has emailed a program of study toe everyone, it's also on the Huddersfield website. It looks like your in Monday to Friday but when you look at it closer it tells you the week numbers in each block(these correspond to the year planner) she sent.

i had this emailed last week too. Looks like we have quite a bit of time off - so lots of self study. Can keep on work for a little and then placements start 7th march so have to leave work by then. They will be quite hectic im sure. does it say 32 hours per week for a placement?
Got the week induction timetable too.
I presume it will be 37 hours but not sure, I will still need to work whilst on placement too but hopefully will be able to manage
Feeling better now we have time table X
Reply 113
I presume it will be 37 hours but not sure, I will still need to work whilst on placement too but hopefully will be able to manage
Feeling better now we have time table X

We deserve the bursaries for doing placements! I will have to work too, but my current job is 8-4 on week days so looking at bank healthcare assistant work. Sometimes i think am i mad giving up a well paid job! I feel relief having tt too. X
Thanks again for putting it up. Had not really understood it but now that Gemma you have explained it that we look on the week I get it. Thanks
Your welcome, I'm hoping to reduce my hours. It will be worth it in the end when we are registered nurses X
Is everyone sorted for starting in January? X
Reply 117
Is everyone sorted for starting in January? X

don't know if I'm fully ready yet but looking forward to it!! has anyone got the info yet from central admissons??
I have had my email from central admissions
Original post by mcgee92
Hi any advice how to layout APL I have interview this week but APL has to Ben submitted Friday regardless and it's all short notice! Starting to panic

i would also like any advice on layout of APL please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending