The Student Room Group

Distance Learning/Online Mathematics Degree

Hi! I've been searching for an online maths degree, but most my results are flooded with open.ac

Is anyone else studying mathematics via distance learning? Anywhere affordable? Thanks in advance.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! I've been searching for an online maths degree, but most my results are flooded with open.ac

Is anyone else studying mathematics via distance learning? Anywhere affordable? Thanks in advance.
Hi Anon,

Are you looking for an undergraduate/bachelor degree or a postgraduate/master's degree?

We don't have anything at the moment at undergraduate level, but we do have a Data Analytics MSc taught fully online. The total tuition for that course is £7920. More details here:
https://courses.hud.ac.uk/part-time/postgraduate/data-analytics-msc-distance-learning

Something to remember when making your decision is to think about how you will learn- research how that university/degree provider teaches the course. At Huddersfield the academics that teach our online degrees are the same ones that will teach in person classes. Whereas some providers will outsource the teaching of their degrees to third parties who may not have qualified teaching degrees.

Best of luck with your decision and if you have any questions about studying with us, please let me know in a reply!

Lewis
Social media and content officer, University of Huddersfield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending