Turn on thread page Beta

How did u find out about UKL ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    about uk learning

ReputationRep:
    Mucked up my P3 exam last year, a friend didn't want to talk about it to me; so he gave me this site to talk about it.

ReputationRep:
    That great site called Google.

ReputationRep:
    it was mentioned in the telegraph education pages during the exam period last year to discuss papers.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Google search for M1 coursework (no I wasn't trying to cheat, just to see how to do it...). I wish I'd found it sooner sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Google search for UK's worst universities. Mine was mentioned so I registered to respond and slowly found myself posting more and more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolate_Lover)
    about uk learning
    For a few months it kept popping up on google, so in late Decemeber, bored and curious I clicked on the link...and discovered the wonderful world of UKL.

ReputationRep:
    guidance on coursework
    see where other people were at etc

ReputationRep:
    It's less that I found out about UKL, more that UKL found out about me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    guidance on coursework
    see where other <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people </a> were at etc
    so i googled it

ReputationRep:
    For me it was just like finding out the facts of life.

ReputationRep:
    Looking around last Jan for P3 stuff. I rediscovered it when exams came around again in May, and lurked/ posted for ages as Unreg until it occurred to me to join.

ReputationRep:
    when i was looking for other peoples personal statements to copy on google

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    it was mentioned in the telegraph education pages during the exam period last year to discuss papers.

lou xxx
    That I didn't know.

Have we had much other publicity !?!

ReputationRep:
    google...for help with english

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    yeah thats how I found it - John Clare had a question section in there and someone wrote in asking if there was somewhere he could speak to other people about the P3 exam last summer and see if other people found it equally as difficult, and John Clare's reply recommended this site, so I came on, got hooked and registered after a few weeks...and am still here nearly a year later!

ReputationRep:
    I First found it searching on yahoo about a year ago to find out about soe coursework, but i only browsed it for a few minutes and completely forgot about it. Then when i had applied to uni and was deciding which uni offer to reply to i found it on yahoo again.

I SHOULD HAVE FOUND IT EALIER COS I LEARNED SO MUCH ABOUT THE UNIVERSITIES AND THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE, but it was already too late. but i found the geniuses on here really good for economics and maths homeworks though which is great!

ReputationRep:
    I found it through edders.

ReputationRep:
    This topic has been covered a thousand times but... I found ukl by searching google for Harry Potter. I of course found the massive harry potter thread.

ReputationRep:
    When looking on Google for help with Biology & Chemistry about three months ago.....

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.