The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mucked up my P3 exam last year, a friend didn't want to talk about it to me; so he gave me this site to talk about it.
That great site called Google.
Reply 3
it was mentioned in the telegraph education pages during the exam period last year to discuss papers.

lou xxx
Reply 4
Google search for M1 coursework (no I wasn't trying to cheat, just to see how to do it...). I wish I'd found it sooner sometimes.
Reply 5
Google search for UK's worst universities. Mine was mentioned so I registered to respond and slowly found myself posting more and more.
Chocolate_Lover
about uk learning

For a few months it kept popping up on google, so in late Decemeber, bored and curious I clicked on the link...and discovered the wonderful world of UKL. :smile:
Reply 7
guidance on coursework
see where other people were at etc
Reply 8
It's less that I found out about UKL, more that UKL found out about me.
Reply 9
DazzYa6
guidance on coursework
see where other <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people</a> were at etc

so i googled it
Reply 10
For me it was just like finding out the facts of life.
Reply 11
Looking around last Jan for P3 stuff. I rediscovered it when exams came around again in May, and lurked/ posted for ages as Unreg until it occurred to me to join.
when i was looking for other peoples personal statements to copy on google
lou p
it was mentioned in the telegraph education pages during the exam period last year to discuss papers.

lou xxx

That I didn't know.

Have we had much other publicity !?!
Reply 14
google...for help with english
Reply 15
lou p

lou xxx

yeah thats how I found it - John Clare had a question section in there and someone wrote in asking if there was somewhere he could speak to other people about the P3 exam last summer and see if other people found it equally as difficult, and John Clare's reply recommended this site, so I came on, got hooked and registered after a few weeks...and am still here nearly a year later!
Reply 16
I First found it searching on yahoo about a year ago to find out about soe coursework, but i only browsed it for a few minutes and completely forgot about it. Then when i had applied to uni and was deciding which uni offer to reply to i found it on yahoo again.

I SHOULD HAVE FOUND IT EALIER COS I LEARNED SO MUCH ABOUT THE UNIVERSITIES AND THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE, but it was already too late. but i found the geniuses on here really good for economics and maths homeworks though which is great!
Reply 17
I found it through edders.
Reply 18
This topic has been covered a thousand times but... I found ukl by searching google for Harry Potter. I of course found the massive harry potter thread.
Reply 19
When looking on Google for help with Biology & Chemistry about three months ago.....

Latest

Trending

Trending