The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Computer Science 2024 Applicants

Discussion for computer science undergraduate courses specifically for UCL.

I think with how long London universities take to send offers etc. it would be appropriate to create this thread to offer some consolidation to each other.

Feel free to have general discussions about UCL and the course as well as other places you have applied to and potential statistics.

Best of luck to everybody!

Scroll to see replies

Hi
Has ucl sent out offers for 2024 computer science? Do they do them in batches as they receive applications or do they wait till January for all applications to come in
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi
Has ucl sent out offers for 2024 computer science? Do they do them in batches as they receive applications or do they wait till January for all applications to come in

Hi
UCL are shortlisting applicants for the STAT test, which is going to be in March/April time, so offers won't come out till after then.
Reply 3
Original post by c17ag1
Hi
UCL are shortlisting applicants for the STAT test, which is going to be in March/April time, so offers won't come out till after then.

do you know how STAT works? is it an english or maths based test
Reply 4
Original post by c17ag1
Hi

So only people who are shortlisted will be asked to sit the STAT test? AnY idea when they will shortlist?
Original post by Mzss
So only people who are shortlisted will be asked to sit the STAT test? AnY idea when they will shortlist?

Probably throughout February and early March at the latest given they said they'll be asking those to take the test in March/April.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi

No, they don't give offers before STAT
Reply 7
Original post by ErdemG
No, they don't give offers before STAT

How do you know this?
Reply 8
Original post by Melsss32
How do you know this?

All Computer Science undergrad applicants that get shortlisted need to sit the STAT. Therefore there can't be offers before the STAT is held.
Received any offers yet?
Reply 10
Original post by wowvain
All Computer Science undergrad applicants that get shortlisted need to sit the STAT. Therefore there can't be offers before the STAT is held.

what about for the people that aren't shortlisted and don't write the STAT?
Reply 11
Original post by Melsss32
what about for the people that aren't shortlisted and don't write the STAT?

then you were rejected, you only get to do the test if you're shortlisted and they only consider those who did the test for an offer.

nothing has been sent out yet so dont worry!
(edited 2 months ago)
Anyone heard back abt getting shortlisted?
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous #5
nope
Original post by Anonymous #5
I got shortlisted today
Original post by Anonymous #6
I got shortlisted today
If you don’t mind answering what are your stats
I got shortlisted today
Are you home or international
Reply 17
I got shortlisted today
same i got shortlisted today. Ik a few people who did too btw so it should be out for everyone relatively soon.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by IshSan
same i got shortlisted today. Ik a few people who did too btw so it should be out for everyone relatively soon.
Congrats what are your stats and are you home or international
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous #7
Congrats what are your stats and are you home or international
I'm home and I basically just met the requirements with 3A*s predicted and grade 9-7 GCSE's

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending