The Student Room Group

Work experience Q

I just want to clear my mind on this so i thought i should ask.

How much work experience in general is needed to safely get an offer lets say for uni? And how much would be enough to get offers for history in uni , im aiming for Russel group ones ?

Iv'e currently ended 3 months worth of History (TA) work experience and over weekends about 4 years (i know it sounds weird) worth of administrative/physical work at a local carpet shop. I've got alot more littler things that are recent.

Thanks
Reply 1
I thin that should be enough...most important is to illustrate what you learnt from it and how that has motivated you to go forth with the degree..
Original post by Abaden
I just want to clear my mind on this so i thought i should ask.

How much work experience in general is needed to safely get an offer lets say for uni? And how much would be enough to get offers for history in uni , im aiming for Russel group ones ?

Iv'e currently ended 3 months worth of History (TA) work experience and over weekends about 4 years (i know it sounds weird) worth of administrative/physical work at a local carpet shop. I've got alot more littler things that are recent.

Thanks

Sounds good, but work experience is much less needed for a History degree - it won't harm your application at all (will help a little), but it wouldn't really be a hindrance if you didn't have work experience.
Ah ok thank you both , i was worried if i didn't have enough.

Quick Reply

Latest