The Student Room Group

Criminology and Sociology Liverpool 2015

I've just accepted an offer at Liverpool for Criminology and Sociology anyone else doing the same course?
Original post by kelsey_curtis
I've just accepted an offer at Liverpool for Criminology and Sociology anyone else doing the same course?

I got an offer from Liverpool too but just for criminology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by babyboy007
I got an offer from Liverpool too but just for criminology

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool do you reckon you will take it?
Oh cool do you reckon you will take it?

I've already firmed it
If I can on results day I'll change to law with criminology which was my initial choice but I got rejected and after reconsideration I got criminology
Are you gonna firm it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I did about a week or 2 ago, just applied for my accommodation as well, have you done your accommodation yet?
Yeah I did about a week or 2 ago, just applied for my accommodation as well, have you done your accommodation yet?

About a week ago…*shmoney dances*
😂😂😂😂😂😂 yh I applied to double bed in crown place, single in crown and single in vine court all self catered and obviously en suite in that order on the 18th
How about you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by babyboy007
About a week ago…*shmoney dances*
😂😂😂😂😂😂 yh I applied to double bed in crown place, single in crown and single in vine court all self catered and obviously en suite in that order on the 18th
How about you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahah pretty much the same as me except the double in crown place I put down a double in vine court, have you had a reply yet? I applied months ago and still heard nothing 😬😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahah pretty much the same as me except the double in crown place I put down a double in vine court, have you had a reply yet? I applied months ago and still heard nothing 😬😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I haven't yet, I think we do once our offer changes to unconditional and that's most likely gonna happen the day before results day or on results day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh right yeah that makes sense 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending