Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    If anyone is interested in helping me sort out the Student Life section of the wiki then that would be great!! Have a look at it here: http://thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Student_Life and let me know where you can help or any suggestions you have for it! Thanks!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    *bump* Would really love to have more people on board helping with this section. If your interested in contributing, let me know please. Theres a ton of things that need doing and if you can add in anyway, that would be great

ReputationRep:
    Id like to help! Ive had a look at the site and cant see anything I could do though... any suggestions? Im willing to do anything you need me to!

ReputationRep:
    I'm willing to lend a hand, again any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Thanks you three!! I'll post up a thread in the Student Life bit of the Wiki Sub forum about what sort of things need doing! And if anyone else wants to help in any way at all, please let me know!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.