The Student Room Group

AQA AS Level Computer Science May/June 2022 Pre-release predicted questions

Does anyone have any idea of the type of questions that may appear in the may june exam for the sudoku game. Any questions in mind, that we can use to practice and familiarize ourselves with the code?
The A level wiki also covers the AS skeleton program. Have a look here: https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/A-level_Computing/AQA/Paper_1/Skeleton_program/AS2022 There's lots of suggestions of possible questions with sample answers to help you prep. You can also add you own solutions/attempts. Best of luck!
After doing the papers, how close were they to the advanced information? I'm doing the a level in a couple of weeks.
Original post by degenerate-kun
Does anyone have any idea of the type of questions that may appear in the may june exam for the sudoku game. Any questions in mind, that we can use to practice and familiarize ourselves with the code?
Original post by sierraromeo
The A level wiki also covers the AS skeleton program. Have a look here: https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/A-level_Computing/AQA/Paper_1/Skeleton_program/AS2022 There's lots of suggestions of possible questions with sample answers to help you prep. You can also add you own solutions/attempts. Best of luck!

After doing the papers, how close were they to the advanced information? I'm doing the a level in a couple of weeks.
Original post by Jacklikespoo

One of the questions came
Original post by username5943476

Hi, its been a while but do you have the paper by any chance?
Original post by Jacklikespoo

Hey, howd the paper go? I've have a popup test using the paper and I'm curious if there are any questions you remember from it?
Do you remember which questions it was?
Original post by username5943476

do you remember the questions that came up for the code?
Reply 9
Original post by drtfgyhujikol
do you remember the questions that came up for the code?

I got the paper, do you still want it?
Reply 10
yes, please they are giving us the paper as a mock exam next weekkk
Reply 11
Yo, I have a mock as well for programming. AQA AS level paper 1; or the sodoku game. Can you give it to me as well please.
Reply 12
Original post by Daffodil27
yes, please they are giving us the paper as a mock exam next weekkk

Did you get the paper ???
Original post by username576
I got the paper, do you still want it?

Pls can u just send the Qs my account is bugged af
Reply 14
Original post by nuttycoder420
Pls can u just send the Qs my account is bugged af

no one got it yet.
Reply 15