The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What did you do to those punks pig?
piginapoke
Some lawyers are in fact complete gits.

They're very honest though, which is what counts at the end of the day. Honesty is the best policy.
My advice to everyone is to avoid the police like the plague after muggings. The amount of times my mates have been mugged is ridiculous and to be honest, on all the said occassions never once did the police recover the stolen items.

Sure, the police did actually find the muggers on several occassions, but going to court is a stressful ordeal. It is my suspicion that a lot of the muggers around are on crack cocaine and are therefore liable to act without principle and restraint - piss them off at your own will!
sloaney87
Why would i want people to know what school i goto ? especially when they are people i have problems with!

Umm yeah on the K r quite alot, weathers getting better though, so kensington gardens is better to chill in

Well being a sloaney I thought you would have loved the attention, no?

So tell me, what is the 'in' fashion at the moment and more importantly...what school do you go to??????
Reply 24
piginapoke
Nothing in the end. I was 17 at the time.

Now is the time to give them what they deserve...
Reply 25
imasillynarb
Now is the time to give them what they deserve...

Probably not worth getting done for GBH, leave the criminal record clean for when you need it.
Reply 26
I was only joking :frown:
when i was 9 i was wid my frends in my street n that lil boy who was around 5 trew some car oil on my eyes . no1 liked his family so my frends dad took me to the hospital. and my mom called the dad of another frend who was in the police and he asked meloads of questions and then he went to the lil boys house, i dont know what he did at his place (until a few years ago i thought he beated them up) . then i was realllllyyyy scared thats his big brother would beat me up so until they moved house i never went out alone.
Reply 28
Joey_Johns
Well being a sloaney I thought you would have loved the attention, no?

So tell me, what is the 'in' fashion at the moment and more importantly...what school do you go to??????

hahahaha in fashion with what ? clubs? clothes? drugs? girls? sports? and answering these q's might make me appear arrogant, which i am far from,

i got to st pauls, not really a sloaney school,
sloaney87
hahahaha in fashion with what ? clubs? clothes? drugs? girls? sports? and answering these q's might make me appear arrogant, which i am far from,

i got to st pauls, not really a sloaney school,

Your a social climber then?
Reply 30
Yeah i am sad social climber? for answering the guys question? thats why its saturday night and im on an internet forum, think before you speak kid
sloaney87
Yeah i am sad social climber? for answering the guys question? thats why its saturday night and im on an internet forum, think before you speak kid

Your not chinese by any chance are you? Your English is a little off and you obviously have an obsession with Wykehamists and OE's.

Latest

Trending

Trending