The Student Room Group

How you look

Does anyone look hideous in security camera or it is how you really look? So I am pretty in both photos and mirror but I seen a video of myself in a security camera when I'm shopping and I look freaking hideous than anyone. This ruined my confidence lol
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
CCTV cameras are not designed for model photography. Everybody looks terrible on CCTV, because it's designed just to get the bare essentials and nothing else.
Reply 2
You are as you are - If you learn to be ok with the fact that everyone has their hideous look but probably most people love you for who you are, not your mug shot. That is all that matters. Be you and life is far to short to invest time, head space and worry over things you have no control over. Honestly - who really cares. When you are long gone dead and buried I don't think people will still be discussing how you looked on your CCTV image.
Original post by Catarina20
Does anyone look hideous in security camera or it is how you really look? So I am pretty in both photos and mirror but I seen a video of myself in a security camera when I'm shopping and I look freaking hideous than anyone. This ruined my confidence lol

but that ok....coz u see ur self good in mirror...n mirrors don't lie ok...
The cctv arent desing to do so....again they rarely do have good mg.pixels cam, and clarity

Quick Reply

Latest