The Student Room Group

Why people love coffee in their own cup?

I see most of the people want only their own cup for taking coffee. what is the reason behind the behaviour?
Reply 1
Original post by Txfinds
I see most of the people want only their own cup for taking coffee. what is the reason behind the behaviour?

I use my own mug at work. That way I know where it's been, who has used it, whether it's been washed properly. I also like its volume :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Txfinds

no reason) the same about cloth you dont wear cloth that people wear before aha(in some case))))
Reply 3
Martin7's reasons.
It is MY mug (not cup). I like the familiarity of it and I am fond of it. It was a leaving gift. My mug went 'missing' at work a couple of times and I was so proud of it because it never gave up on me. It knew I would keep searching and, within a week, my manager and I hunted it down, standing hopefully by the sink.
(edited 7 months ago)
maybe they like their personal mug :smile: it could have a pretty design or have a size they prefer
Original post by Txfinds

Its normally cheaper to bring your own mug for coffee shops and then normal mugs are good as you know they are hygienic as you know where its been

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending