The Student Room Group

HMCTS Summer Intern 2023

Has anyone applied for this and heard back? I applied for London :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I applied for London too, hoping for RCJ! I forgot about applying lol then randomly checked the page yesterday and it said "your application is on hold and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process"..... but then when i checked again today it said "thank you for applying, your application has been successfully stored onto our database and will be processed shortly" .... now im confused 🤓
Reply 2
Original post by UneBellePatience
I applied for London too, hoping for RCJ! I forgot about applying lol then randomly checked the page yesterday and it said "your application is on hold and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process"..... but then when i checked again today it said "thank you for applying, your application has been successfully stored onto our database and will be processed shortly" .... now im confused 🤓

same happened to me! fingers crossed for us!!
Original post by 01082001
same happened to me! fingers crossed for us!!

wait it changed to both for you too? fingers crossed!! best of luck :smile:)
Reply 4
wait it changed to both for you too? fingers crossed!! best of luck :smile:)

yeah changed to both and even on the same days as yours lol
yeah changed to both and even on the same days as yours lol

no way haha, well that's a relief to know!
Reply 6
my application is back on hold ://
my application is back on hold ://

i came to tell you the same 😅 maybe we will hear back next week!
Reply 8
hi, I got progressed! hope you get good news too x
hi, I got progressed! hope you get good news too x

hey! amazing, congrats! i just received a message saying they'd like to call me for interview - i think that is good news, but i thought it was only one stage lol x
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 10
hey! amazing, congrats! i just received a message saying they'd like to call me for interview - i think that is good news, but i thought it was only one stage lol x

me too - I think it’s just to check our documents? I can’t see anywhere to upload mine, have you managed to upload yours? x
I got an invitation to the interview as well; albeit I think it is just to verify documents rather than a formal interview.

I was hoping we would find out which location/court we were being considered for or allocated- guess we will find out on the day of the interview. :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Kilam_Namoan
I got an invitation to the interview as well; albeit I think it is just to verify documents rather than a formal interview.

I was hoping we would find out which location/court we were being considered for or allocated- guess we will find out on the day of the interview. :smile:

Congrats!! Where did you apply for? And have you been able to upload your documents/receive the teams link?
me too - I think it’s just to check our documents? I can’t see anywhere to upload mine, have you managed to upload yours? x

yeah i'm confused about that too, i skimmed that document attached to the email and it said something about bringing the original documents *to* the interview but i don't think it says where to upload ://
I have zero idea where to upload my documents- I have looked over each link on the Application Centre!!
I think we will get the team's link in the following days- I think if I have not heard anything by Friday, I will try to contact them.

I applied for RCJ, RCJ Rolls Building, Inner London CC, Thames Magistrates, Westminster Magistrates, Harrow CC, and City of London (plus any other court in West/NW London and Central London.

I'll post which location I get when they tell me.

Congrats!! Where did you apply for? And have you been able to upload your documents/receive the teams link?
Reply 15
I have sent them an email asking about the link & where to upload the docs, will let you know if they respond :smile:
I’m so confused I got an interview too but is this just to check papers? also when would we start
Reply 17
So I was told we’ll get our link the morning of the interview & we don’t need to upload docs, just bring them to the interview
So I was told we’ll get our link the morning of the interview & we don’t need to upload docs, just bring them to the interview

thanks so much for emailing and letting us know! :smile: is the interview online? i'm confused like how do we bring our documents to an online interview XD
Reply 19
thanks so much for emailing and letting us know! :smile: is the interview online? i'm confused like how do we bring our documents to an online interview XD

im confused about that too! i suppose they just need to see them and then we send them in? I find it a bit odd really but for the sake of a 10 min interview it’s whatever 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending