The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^^Wasn't the Oriel formal hall on Tuesday :confused: - maybe I'm just going insane...
This isn't strictly procrastinating, but are any PPEists stressing about this Data Analysis project thing? I still have no idea what I'm doing, and even if I do pick a topic, I won't know what to write! It's oh-so-slightly-scary.

Oh - sorry Feef, I found my Bod card, so we'll never know what the Hilda's policy is on getting new ones. It was handed in at Teddy Hall - how it got there I'll never know.

Happy belated b'day to Rachel! And :hugs: for Boo and anyone else who is sad - remember TWO DAYS (:biggrin: :biggrin:) before the end of term!
Reply 2001
Queen_A
^^Wasn't the Oriel formal hall on Tuesday :confused: - maybe I'm just going insane...

They seem to have one every week night. I think I'd need to be rolled home by the end of the term if I ate like that every night!
Reply 2002
Queen_A
It was handed in at Teddy Hall - how it got there I'll never know.
:hubba: Well, you know those rugger-boys have quite a reputation :wink:

:p:
Mmmm teddy hall men in general...
Athena
Happy (belated) brithday Rachel :party:

Oriel formal last night was fantastic :biggrin:

It was pretty poor for Oriel standards. Soup and meat were poor. Good pudding though.
Reply 2005
Bekaboo
Mmmm teddy hall men in general...

We are rather charming. :smile:
Queen_A
This isn't strictly procrastinating, but are any PPEists stressing about this Data Analysis project thing? I still have no idea what I'm doing, and even if I do pick a topic, I won't know what to write! It's oh-so-slightly-scary.

Oh - sorry Feef, I found my Bod card, so we'll never know what the Hilda's policy is on getting new ones. It was handed in at Teddy Hall - how it got there I'll never know.

Happy belated b'day to Rachel! And :hugs: for Boo and anyone else who is sad - remember TWO DAYS (:biggrin: :biggrin:) before the end of term!

TWO DAYS?! Try till the end of 10th week dear!

Yes, this data analysis project. I didn't go to any lecture and have no clue - I'm planning on getting the second year projects and then copying what they did with this years data.
Reply 2007
cor
It was pretty poor for Oriel standards. Soup and meat were poor. Good pudding though.

Be glad you never eat at Wadham then.
Athena

Be glad you never eat at Wadham then.

watchit you...:security:
Reply 2009
Popa Dom
watchit you...:security:

Bring it :p:

I like lunch times at Wadham, and the canneloni, and the southern fried chicken...
One should defend their college to the death... even if it means lying through your front teeth :angel:
cor

Yes, this data analysis project. I didn't go to any lecture and have no clue - I'm planning on getting the second year projects and then copying what they did with this years data.

Or til the middle of 12th even? :rolleyes:
Reply 2012
Try being a finalist and having more work during holidays than you do during term time. Grrr. You slackers make me sick, sick I tell you! :mad: :motz: :argh: :bawling:
cor

Ditto for me - my term ends on March 24th!
Elles
Thursday of 12th then public holidays (Good Friday & Easter Monday) for Vac? :rolleyes: :wink:

That's more holiday than I'm getting :frown:

Drogue
Try being a finalist and having more work during holidays than you do during term time. Grrr. You slackers make me sick, sick I tell you!

Oh grow up! Try being a finalist where your other course commitments only end 5 weeks before finals start... :wink:
well, my work didn't start until the end of first week this term, and i was finished on monday of 8th. I feel exhausted.
thomasjtl
well, my work didn't start until the end of first week this term, and i was finished on monday of 8th. I feel exhausted.

Who want to stab him first?
Bekaboo
Who want to stab him first?

I think we should chain him to a lincoln library desk so he can have no fun for the vac...
Reply 2018
bikerx23
Oh grow up! Try being a finalist where your other course commitments only end 5 weeks before finals start... :wink:

Mine do :confused: I haven't finished new stuff yet :p: In fact, I still have two collections papers to sit next term, on the modules I took this term :bawling:
I think we should chain him to a lincoln library desk so he can have no fun for the vac...
oh, but then i wouldn't be able to spend my day sleeping in late, meeting up with friends, going for ice cream, sitting out in the sun, watching tv, and everything else i've been doing the last couple of days. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending