The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

HoVis
On another note completely, did you know you can get these big cuddly goats that sing that song? My Music teacher brought one in to demonstrate modulation. :biggrin:

My chemistry teacher had one of those that used to live in her office/come to lessons at the end of term. It's *so* not the reason I now do chemistry.....
yeah tiscali blows. I am also grateful for the internet (namely broadband) once again; no idiot falling on his arse or gymnast performing an awesome routine shall go unwatched on youtube.

I think ill wear a shiny leotard to trampolining tomorrow to celebrate my return to sport. Even if people think Im weird. I think Ill upload pictures of them and you guys can pick which I should wear. That's better than doing productive stuff.
Reply 6022
tarnishedpenny
My chemistry teacher had one of those that used to live in her office/come to lessons at the end of term. It's *so* not the reason I now do chemistry.....

Are you sure?

Having found my old A-level notes whilst packing at 3:30 this morning, I really do wonder why the hell I chose to do chemistry - the A-level is, with hindsight, incredibly dull. It's a good job it gets better.
cpchem
Are you sure?

Having found my old A-level notes whilst packing at 3:30 this morning, I really do wonder why the hell I chose to do chemistry - the A-level is, with hindsight, incredibly dull. It's a good job it gets better.

Okay...probably is the reason! The A-level was boring enough the first time...I couldn't go back and do it again....*shakes fist in a menacing way at Salters Chemistry*
ok here are the leotards. I haven't worn the white or pink ones yet.
Reply 6025
vapid slut magician

There appear to be small but slightly disturbing brown stains around where the legs go on the white one.
Teebs
There appear to be small but slightly disturbing brown stains around where the legs go on the white one.

You have far too much time on your hands and/or were looking far too intently! :p:
poll to choose the leotard: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=779869

I've never worn the white one! What you can see is the flesh-coloured lining in the front of the leotard. It's so people can't see your booboos or your woowoo.
Reply 6028
cpchem
Are you sure?

You're alive!!! :biggrin: So, where do you stand on the concept of subject ratings - Chemistry above Maths but below History, right? :p:
one on the far right.
Reply 6030
tarnishedpenny
You have far too much time on your hands and/or were looking far too intently! :p:

Nah, I'm just good at spotting slightly disturbing things. Guess who was the one that spotted the mouse-traps on my corridor last temr (slightly less pleased about that one).
LizB
Joseph was my favourite musical as a child. I made my mum take me to see it 6 or 7 times; it used to always be on at the local theater around the time of my birthday. Close every door to me is still a favourite song of mine. I also have a cast recording on my Ipod :biggrin:.

OMG same here! :biggrin: :biggrin: I was Simion(?)(A brother)in a school play so know all the words! I cant help singing along even though i know its a little bit embarassing! I like the Elvis song- although 'Those Canaan days' is IMMENSE!:biggrin:
Reply 6032
vapid slut magician

The white one's really nice. Same sort of colours (obv. different design) as the club leotards will have (I think they're coming in 2nd week). I'd wear my old one, but I tried and failed to fix the neck of it again over the holidays :frown:
Reply 6033
AliHazell
OMG same here! :biggrin: :biggrin: I was Simion(?)(A brother)in a school play so know all the words! I cant help singing along even though i know its a little bit embarassing! I like the Elvis song- although 'Those Canaan days' is IMMENSE!:biggrin:

I was in a choir for a while and we were learning the songs for Joseph just before I left. I was only about 10 but I still remember being annoyed that the boys got to do all the good bits. I quit the choir which was a shame...I miss choir singing I haven't been in one for years....Anyway Those Canaan days is brilliant it's my mums favourite from the show. :biggrin:
at least with a sleeveless one I can graze my elbows on the tramp bed, woooo!

Made a thread for a meet, everyone go vote.
Reply 6035
LizB
I was in a choir for a while and we were learning the songs for Joseph just before I left. I was only about 10 but I still remember being annoyed that the boys got do all the good bits. I quit the choir which was a shame...I miss choir singing I haven't been in one for years....Anyway Thase Canaan days is brilliant it's my mums favourite from the show. :biggrin:

Guys always get the good bits. :rolleyes:

We did songs from Joseph at my primary school, I was so loud they put me right at the back so I wouldn't drown everyone else out. Loud and probably out of tune. :biggrin:
Reply 6036
HoVis
Guys always get the good bits. :rolleyes:

From my experience guys are normally willing to share their bits with most people who ask.
Reply 6037
Teebs
From my experience guys are normally willing to share their bits with most people who ask.

I am shocked and appalled at your suggestions, Teebs. A prima manna (:p: ) share his part with someone else?

Unless you mean something else entirely... :hmmm:
Teebs

That sounds pretty incriminating, Teebs. :hubba:

... I truly love that face. Any excuse.
Teebs

Though in Teebs' case there wouldn't be a great deal to go around:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending