The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

PgDip in Children's Nursing at Kingston University 2015 intake.

Heya,

I have just been conditionally offered a place at Kingston for Children's Nursing for September 2015. Anyone else out there who might be going Kingston for Nursing? :smile:
Reply 1
Congratulations :smile: I might be going to kingston uni to do children's nursing too. I passed the tests and my interview is 27th March. So nervous.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Hello,

I've been offered an unconditional place at Kingston to do the PGDip in Children's nursing but I can't decide between South Bank or Kingston!

Any advice?? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by emjay1
Congratulations :smile: I might be going to kingston uni to do children's nursing too. I passed the tests and my interview is 27th March. So nervous.

Thankyou love! Great you passed the tests! I'm surprised because I had my tests and interview on the same day. It's nothing to be nervous about, I found it actually quite fun, you will know if you're doing well :smile:. Let me know how it goes x
Reply 4
Original post by RosB
Hello,

I've been offered an unconditional place at Kingston to do the PGDip in Children's nursing but I can't decide between South Bank or Kingston!

Any advice?? :smile:

Congratulations! What date did you have your interview? I might have been there with you haha. I have a friend who goes Southbank, it is very good for nursing but Kingston is higher on the league table and has more connection due to it being linked with St Georges. My friend however does enjoy Southbank and it very central which is ideal for some! Let me know what you pick! X
I also have an offer for pg dip children's nursing 2015. I'm still waiting to hear back from Kings MMI, as it's my first choice, but I really did like Kingston when I had my interview so I'm really excited! (an Kings is only really my first choice as I wanted to be more central...)
Reply 6
Original post by stac4321
I also have an offer for pg dip children's nursing 2015. I'm still waiting to hear back from Kings MMI, as it's my first choice, but I really did like Kingston when I had my interview so I'm really excited! (an Kings is only really my first choice as I wanted to be more central...)

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for your reply from Kings! Central is always ideal. Let us know how it goes x
Reply 7
Thank you! I had my interview on 9th January! I think I'm swaying more towards Kingston because I live quite close to St Georges (and I was born there!). Plus I've only received a conditional offer from Southbank and I need to do an APL. Have you confirmed your place? I need to make a decision soon... will let you know what I decide! xx
I have been offered a place for kingston child nursing aswel! Not sure where to pick yet though
Reply 9
Original post by RosB
Thank you! I had my interview on 9th January! I think I'm swaying more towards Kingston because I live quite close to St Georges (and I was born there!). Plus I've only received a conditional offer from Southbank and I need to do an APL. Have you confirmed your place? I need to make a decision soon... will let you know what I decide! xx

I confirmed my place at Kingston :smile: Its conditional though so still need to pass my first degree haha x
Reply 10
Original post by Charley577
I have been offered a place for kingston child nursing aswel! Not sure where to pick yet though

Congrats! Is it undergrad or postgrad?
Original post by Neesh
Congratulations! Fingers crossed for your reply from Kings! Central is always ideal. Let us know how it goes x

I did get an offer from Kings in the end, but have yet to have my APEL form approved, so very well could end up at Kingston, which would also be pretty ace.

Withdrawing from the choices I haven't heard from yet, and firming choices is the most satisfying thing ever!
Reply 12
I've got an offer from Kingston for Adult nursing starting in September 2015!! :smile:
Reply 13
Hi, congrats. I also have interview for child nursing and would be grateful if you can give me a hint on the questions. Thank you
Reply 14
Original post by Beni24
I've got an offer from Kingston for Adult nursing starting in September 2015!! :smile:

Congrats! Will it be your firm? Also are you postgrad or undergrad? :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by casare4u
Hi, congrats. I also have interview for child nursing and would be grateful if you can give me a hint on the questions. Thank you

Hiya, sorry if my reply is too late and you've already had the interview :/. If not, then the interviews are just a series of mini scenarios. They are looking at how you deal or approach a certain situation. I can't give specific examples as we're not really supposed to. Just be calm and honest and smile alot! Not too much tho haa
Reply 16
Original post by Neesh
Congrats! Will it be your firm? Also are you postgrad or undergrad? :smile:

Thank you! :smile: It's undergraduate :smile: Yeah its my firm :smile: :smile:
Reply 17
Hi all,
I'm a current Kingston Nursing student and joint president of the nursing society, ask me anything!

I'm also setting up a facebook group for the 2015 intake of nurses, i'll be uploading all course details when available and me and a few other second year students will be able to answer question you may have about the course and anything else.

All the best with you're interviews! You'll be enrolling on quite a rewarding course and a fantastic career :biggrin:
kind regards,
Gully

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending