The Student Room Group

Hull named least romantic place in Britain - London is the most!

Scroll to see replies

Typical British ****hole.
Original post by Skip_Snip
York and Bath are lovely places.

I think that's right and that both of these should feature toward the top of a list of 'Britain's loveliest cities' and I have lived in both. I don't think either is especially romantic though, and Bath less than York.
London's also the joint 3rd worst as voted on the inverse question... Meaning a lot of people do think it's a dump, so it's probably worth checking with your other half before springing a surprise trip on them.
Original post by Blackshadow
Nothing beats Bradistan.

Oh shut up with the Bradistan ****. I actually find Bradford to be waaay more friendly and welcoming than the pretentious city of Leeds (more southerners in Leeds than northerners these days). Plus Haworth and Ilkley are part of the Bradford Borough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by datpiff
Oh shut up with the Bradistan ****. I actually find Bradford to be waaay more friendly and welcoming than the pretentious city of Leeds (more southerners in Leeds than northerners these days). Plus Haworth and Ilkley are part of the Bradford Borough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

dats gr8 m8.
I love London and I think walking around Central London with your bf/gf is really romantic but Edinburgh looks more romantic to me
Reply 26
Hull is better than Grimsby

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending