Edexcel June 2015 politics unit 3A

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by golden tribe
Can you just post the economic chapter and education and welfare, health

Mark wise it is not hard

You only need 11 for each for the 15 msrkers
And 35 for the 45 marker

Yh they are the only notes that i have....i didnt do law and order and the environment
I cant attach my handwritten notes (cuz there are exactly 57 pages which is gonna take foreverrr)....but have attached some other notes :smile:
Hope they are useful

I think the marks are pretty high....especially compared to other subjects!!!
Original post by tiejazz
Yh they are the only notes that i have....i didnt do law and order and the environment
I cant attach my handwritten notes (cuz there are exactly 57 pages which is gonna take foreverrr)....but have attached some other notes :smile:
Hope they are useful

I think the marks are pretty high....especially compared to other subjects!!!

I am also doing consensus and differences in each topic

Do something about free schools
Hs2 fracking nuclear
Etc
Reply 22
I am also doing consensus and differences in each topic

Do something about free schools
Hs2 fracking nuclear
Etc

Yh that makes sense.... Sorry i couldn't upload my other notes!!! :smile:
I still have everything to learn criesssss
Original post by tiejazz
Yh that makes sense.... Sorry i couldn't upload my other notes!!! :smile:
I still have everything to learn criesssss

I think unit 4 is better
Reply 24
I think unit 4 is better

TBH i think they are both just horrible!!!! But if i had to choose unit 4 is better. mainly cuz its less to learn :smile:
finally found a thread for this exam!
quite surprised that not many people are taking this exam, as in my opinion looks easier then the edexcel american politics unit, and the recent election makes it easier to link policies and factual information in
any predictions?
Original post by avneetnota
finally found a thread for this exam!
quite surprised that not many people are taking this exam, as in my opinion looks easier then the edexcel american politics unit, and the recent election makes it easier to link policies and factual information in
any predictions?

Do you have any revision notes you could share , any tips, predictions etc
basically all I have done is gone through past papers and mark schemes, also looked at party's manifestos in the 2015 election as this gives up to date infomation and synoptic links you could use, e.g Ed Miliband States the bedroom tax to be unfair and cruel,hitting 2 million families, 2/3 of whom are disabled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c5tuf5bbhcikagj/AACqYz4OPkVl6ZRNRok3M8JTa?dl=0

Thats the link to all my notes if that helps anyone

It's basically my school notes typed up :P

Any last minute advice from anyone?
I have a feeling fracking or gatwick airport expansion may come up, but not entirely sure?
Reply 30
I could see fracking coming up, but i think i remember seeing a question on airport expansion not that long ago. So I don't think it'd come up again
Has anyone looked in depth at the past papers in recent times ? it could provide a trend as to what topic will appear twice in 15 marker section and not appear in the 45 marker section towards the end
Also, what writing styles do you guys adopt for the 15 and 45 markers?
Reply 33
there hasn't been a 45 marks essay on the NHS for a few years now so I have a feeling that could come up. Also something topical like HS2 maybe? Last year there wasn't an environment 45 marker so that could also come up?
Reply 34
last year it was 70/90 marks for an A* and 64/90 for an A which is quite good for an A2 paper, especially considering around 70% was an A at GCSE
I am finding unit 4 easier the. Unoit 3 to be frank. how are you doing

I honestly think i'm going to fail. my teacher is horrendous and I can't find any revision material
Original post by Jade_Howe
I honestly think i'm going to fail. my teacher is horrendous and I can't find any revision material

Me too
Possibly something on how the coalition have reduced unemployment, considering unemployment is at its lowest in years
Also, looking at the june 2010 exam (last exam after an election) they did a couple of comparison questions, i.e, how similar labour and conservative tax policies are
how did everyone find the exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending