The Student Room Group
Hey have you done the quantitative or evaluative yet :smile: im rlly nervous:frown:
I'm just about to do this, any tips?
I did the quantitative yesterday and I have the evaluative tomorrow. Warning! The experiment may not go to plan. Also don't panic. Just take your time. We had a girl break down during the quantitative yesterday. Draw your graph clearly using all the space that's given. Use a clear scale. And obviously read and re-read all instructions very carefully. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
what is the difference between independent and dependant variable?
Original post by Bobbs
what is the difference between independent and dependant variable?

Independent variable is the variable we are changing that goes on x axis. Dependent variable is what we are measuring such as pH but could be anything like temp, light intensity etc. This is plotted on y axis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ashii1234
I did the quantitative yesterday and I have the evaluative tomorrow. Warning! The experiment may not go to plan. Also don't panic. Just take your time. We had a girl break down during the quantitative yesterday. Draw your graph clearly using all the space that's given. Use a clear scale. And obviously read and re-read all instructions very carefully. :smile:

Omg i did quant yesterday too,so difficult. I was in there for almost 3 hours. Evals gonna suck
(edited 9 years ago)
Omg same! When u doing your eval?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im doing my eval on thurs, i didnt think the quant went to bad! The experiment didnt go great tho!
Original post by H3n St0ne
Im doing my eval on thurs, i didnt think the quant went to bad! The experiment didnt go great tho!

omg I've done the quant too and I thought it was quite difficult, do you have any tips for the eval?:redface:
Original post by mangomango
Omg same! When u doing your eval?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have my eval on Tuesday! wbu
Original post by 1234qwert
I have my eval on Tuesday! wbu

Next week. I'm so scared
Reply 12
i have the quant tomorrow morning!!! :frown: any last min advice?!?!
With quants it's best to recognize the trend you should see and maybe slighty alter your results to match this if they are way off! Good luck!
Evaluative tomorrow... 😑 atm I'm trying to make sense of the results I got

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
How was it? i have it on wednesday! any advice?
Reply 16
Hi, i have the enzyme task tomorrow, can anyone help me? My teacher hasn't given me any prep. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!!!
Reply 17
Hello
I have an Evaluative on this any this but I didn't do the quantitive for this
Can someone please help me out?
hey guys i have the immobilised enzymes test coming up.
any tips would be great :smile:
i have done the respiration and kidneys one if anyone needs it
thanks x
This is an old thread, please find a newer or make a new thread to discuss this :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending