The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
eriika
1. im a proud swede

cant think of anything else right now lol

*chortle*
Reply 161
1. I have been in 5 pantomimes at my local club. I was a saloon girl last year and the principal boy the year b4. And no I am not a transexual and don't look a bit like a boy. :wink:
2. I've been horse riding for about 9 years now. Every week and I still love it.
3. I went to the Seychelles and got a helicopter ride and went scuba diving.
4. I adore sunshine but think it's more fun to be active in it than sit sunbathing.
5. I don't know whether to believe in god but think there is more to this life than what we can see and touch.
6. I have a double jointed thumb.
7. I like reading fantasy books by Maggie Furey and David Eddings.
8. I am going to live for a year in france in a few years, working as an assistant teacher.
9. I think if everyone took a little time to themselves every day then the world would be a better place.
10. I'm going to see Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind tonight.
1. I am currently a very confused being. I have wanted to be a doctor for so long, and now all of a sudden, I don't find it so fascinating. (probably something to do with getting 4 straight rejections this year :frown: ) I want to travel the world, learn obscure languages and get paid for doing so!

2. I have an absolute love for West End musicals so much so that my Life Long ambition is to write my own one! (My sisters want to be the lead roles!!)

3. Just after I have been singing, I get high just like I have been smoking weed. I LOVE singing so much! It rocks! (Grade 8 sucks however. Aural is evil!)

4. I have never nor will I ever smoke weed. My friends do and it smells revolting.

5. If someone plays Trance, dance, techno, R&B, garage, rap or hip hop music near me, I want to cut their throats, and kill myself. It's the music of the devil, nasty stuff.

6. I go for a piss about 50 times every single day. My bladder must be minute!

7. I don't actually like alcohol. I'd much prefer something like Orange juice instead or J2O. It tastes far nicer! Why taint it by adding vodka!

8. My family owns a chain of Fish and Chip restaurants on the Isle of Wight, but I don't like fish, nor do I eat chips very often!

9. I can look at any flag and tell you what country it comes from. Sad huh!

10. I am a roller coaster addict. So much so that I am a member of the ECC (European Coaster Club) for which I get a bi-monthly magazine about new rides and I get to go on trips (which I haven't done one of yet) which allows me to have Exclusive rides on a certain coaster over and over and over again while the general public have to queue up and wait! hahaha!
Reply 163
1. Randdom actually stands for R (rachel) and dom (domino my cat)
2. My birthday is the 27th of december which sucks
3. I dislike my surname (Brown) with a passion
4. One of my lifes anbitions is to travel to every continent (I have been to 4)
5. I spent a year of my life in India (10 months to 1 year 10 months)
6. I have one sister (15) and a Brother (13)
7. Have the intials REB my sister and cousin also have these initials
8. My boyfriend is half Latvian
9. I have swam with dolphins
10. My life is pretty dam boring.
Reply 164
1) I have a lisp
2) I tell all my friends that I'm vegetarian because I can't be bothered to explain the entire concept of halal meat.
3) I'm shy and my biggest fear when I wake up in the mornings is that random strangers will try to make small talk with me at the bus stop.
4) I want to do Economics at uni, but I don't think it will satisfy my need to help the world and I fear that it will make me too materialistic.
5) I am currently listening to Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Buterfly wings
6) I like telling 'non conformist people' that they're conformist
7) I always considered myself pretty left wing until I read 'Stupid White Men' by Micheal Moore. Now I think all Liberals are w*nkers.
8) My favourite movie is Fight Club
9) I stopped going to the gym when someone from my maths class joined it.
10) I like learning new this about the world.
Reply 165
Pegasus

6) I like telling 'non conformist people' that they're conformist

I have a badge that says "All non conformists are alike" :biggrin: It sums up the 10 year old grungies and rude boys around here very well!
Reply 166
F. Poste
I have a badge that says "All non conformists are alike" :biggrin: It sums up the 10 year old grungies and rude boys around here very well!

Heh. So true! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending