The Student Room Group

Do you know an artist that works with fire for GCSE Art 'The Human Condition'?

So I need to find an artist for the topic 'The Human Condition' that specifically uses fire, but it can't be Bill Viola, because I've already used him.
I'm working on the idea that as humans, we do have threats and can harm us; we are not immortal. It would be great if I could find one which is of someone looking at a flame, with the flame reflected into their eyes. That would be so helpful.
But anyone will do.

Thank you. x
Original post by EvelynFallen

So I need to find an artist for the topic 'The Human Condition' that specifically uses fire, but it can't be Bill Viola, because I've already used him.
I'm working on the idea that as humans, we do have threats and can harm us; we are not immortal. It would be great if I could find one which is of someone looking at a flame, with the flame reflected into their eyes. That would be so helpful.
But anyone will do.

Thank you. x

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Creative and Performance Arts forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending