The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

MA fashion journalism London College Fashion LCF UAL

Hi,
I have just been sent my interview date for MA Fashion Journalism at LCF.

I am a history student who is strongly interested in Fashion construction, but mainly writing.

I do not however, have a blog or an interest in twitter.

Could anyone tell me about the nature of the interview and if I need to, or can prepare in any way to increase my chances of getting in?

Thank you
I was interested to learn how they interview is as I have a similar background to you - having studied history and only have a small blog.

I have applied and i am hoping to get an interview soon.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, the interview was pretty tough. All I can say to you is make sure you focus on everything, the graphics as well, so download a free trial of 'indesign' and make sure your articles in your portfolio are presented as they would be in a magazine, look to more indie ones for layout ideas.

I am now going to central saint martins which is more focused on writing.
Original post by asouthan
Hi, the interview was pretty tough. All I can say to you is make sure you focus on everything, the graphics as well, so download a free trial of 'indesign' and make sure your articles in your portfolio are presented as they would be in a magazine, look to more indie ones for layout ideas.

Thanks for your advice. I had my interview this week and was offered a place. Good luck at CSM!
Hello everyone! Can you please fill my survey about luxury fashion stores and music? It is part of my LCF BA Fashion Management project and it takes only seconds! Thank you:smile: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PLMPQY7
Original post by asouthan

Hi! I was just looking through fashion Journalism and Communication threads for CSM and LCF and I'm not sure how to decide which is best for me. Do you have any information like so? Please help me!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending