The Student Room Group

too late to change course application?

I have applied to study Fashion Marketing at UAL, Uni of Leeds and Uni of Manchester, then used my last 2 slots to apply for Fashion Management at UAL and UoM.
I've recently come to the realisation that I'd rather study Music Production, preferably at UAL (this was something i considered initially).
I've got offers for each of my courses and my predicted grades meet the requirements for Leeds and London.
Have I left this too late since the January deadline has passed? I was planning on going to the LCF open day on the 23rd, do you think they could advise me on how I could change?
I'm particularly worried as music prod is based in LCC rather than LCF, would my desired course being at a different college make it harder to change?
Original post by conna13
I have applied to study Fashion Marketing at UAL, Uni of Leeds and Uni of Manchester, then used my last 2 slots to apply for Fashion Management at UAL and UoM.
I've recently come to the realisation that I'd rather study Music Production, preferably at UAL (this was something i considered initially).
I've got offers for each of my courses and my predicted grades meet the requirements for Leeds and London.
Have I left this too late since the January deadline has passed? I was planning on going to the LCF open day on the 23rd, do you think they could advise me on how I could change?
I'm particularly worried as music prod is based in LCC rather than LCF, would my desired course being at a different college make it harder to change?

If you want to switch course at an university to which you've already applied (or from which you've already received an offer) then you simply need to contact them and request a course change. They may say no, because the course you want to switch to is full, or is more competitive, or whatever - but it does no harm the ask. The sooner you do so the better.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
If you want to switch course at an university to which you've already applied (or from which you've already received an offer) then you simply need to contact them and request a course change. They may say no, because the course you want to switch to is full, or is more competitive, or whatever - but it does no harm the ask. The sooner you do so the better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending