AQA A Geography (Physical) Unit 1 Exam - 19th May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chocoholic192038
That's all I have on it

Did Mr Saxton or Miss Richardson give you that? Loooooool
Original post by angellll
Did Mr Saxton or Miss Richardson give you that? Loooooool

Who??? Someone sent it to me
Good luck for this exam guys! Yet again this is another gcse I am aiming for an A* in yet I am horridly underprepared. May the paper be ever in your favour.
Original post by Turtlebunny
Good luck for this exam guys! Yet again this is another gcse I am aiming for an A* in yet I am horridly underprepared. May the paper be ever in your favour.

yeah me 2
Reply 84
Original post by Turtlebunny

May the grade boundaries be ever in our favour!
Reply 85
Who else is doing rocks? I feel like I'm the only one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tomorrow is just physical which I like so I hope it is easy and goed good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Original post by SSAA9

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am, but I'm prepared :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by SSAA9

Posted from TSR Mobile

yep me too
Well that was devastating...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
I absolutely hated the exam, I feel like I have wasted days learning case studies and formations of different features

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 91
There better be low grade boundaries...
Reply 92
Original post by AF15
There better be low grade boundaries...

I agree, the grade boundaries have to be lower than last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else who found that ridiculously hard? I did Water on land, restless earth and Coasts, and the 8 mark for coasts was s*** hard!
I flopped on the eight markers and didn't finish the last one:frown:

Also could anyone else not find the railway in that grid question?
Reply 95
i did restless earth, rocks and water on the land.

i think if I'd of done coast then it would have been hard but I don't so I found it pretty easy. Not all questions but I found it very manageable:smile:
Reply 96
Original post by SZaman99
Anyone else who found that ridiculously hard? I did Water on land, restless earth and Coasts, and the 8 mark for coasts was s*** hard!

Yesss, I did restless earth, rocks and Coast. I found every section ridiculously hard, and which case study did you use for Coast? I had no idea what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
What did people doing Ice on the Land put for the 6 mark question on unreliable snowfall? I was completely stuck and wrote about adding to risks of avalanches and reducing the amount of tourists :frown:
What the hell were we supposed to say about the relief of the reservoir in Water On The Land section??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SSAA9
Yesss, I did restless earth, rocks and Coast. I found every section ridiculously hard, and which case study did you use for Coast? I had no idea what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

For the case study, I used Key haven marshes but you could have also used Studland Bay. Depends on what your teacher taught you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending