The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is laurenmccx!

I'm studying... English Language (Higher Level), Mathematics (Higher Level), Learning for Life and Work, Single Award Science (AQA Core Science), Additional Science, French (Higher Level Listening) , Business and Communication Systems, Religious Studies.

My study level is... GCSE
(edited 9 years ago)
do you do AQA gcse BCS? i do!
Reply 2
Original post by farah1234
do you do AQA gcse BCS? i do!

Yeah! I do AQA
I hate it so much:cool::s-smilie: it's just so boring,it's a month today!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
I hate it so much:cool::s-smilie: it's just so boring, haha. do you have your practical exam on the 8th? it's a month today!!

I actually don't mind it, I want to do business for alevel but so maybe that's why! I just find it quite easy, everyone in my class hates it but I don't!! No, my school has it on the 6th as I have an LLW exam on the 8th😞
I don't mind it thaaat much, it's just the revision that is confusing as the questions asked are not always questions you can learn set pieces of information for ya get me? SOunds stupid, but i guess thats just how it is.

How are you gonna revise?? Good luck in your practical!
Reply 6
I don't mind it thaaat much, it's just the revision that is confusing as the questions asked are not always questions you can learn set pieces of information for ya get me? SOunds stupid, but i guess thats just how it is.

How are you gonna revise?? Good luck in your practical!

I get you!! I don't mind theory that much, I just write out notes and do mind maps because that's what works best for me. I just ensure I know the basis then I can minipulate it with the case studies in the exams.
Thank you, you too!! I love the practical in all honesty!!
om g you're crazy!! you love the practical?!- my worst nightmare. I guess each to their own haha! what exam board are you for RS?:smile:
Reply 8
Most likely am crazy😂. I do CCEA because I'm from Northern Ireland!
oh right:smile: well good luck! how's revision going? my first exam is in one month, then i have about 2 weeks of having an exam every day and a week off then 2 more weeks till 16th june- when summer can begin!!
Reply 10
oh right:smile: well good luck! how's revision going? my first exam is in one month, then i have about 2 weeks of having an exam every day and a week off then 2 more weeks till 16th june- when summer can begin!!

Thank you! You too. Revision is meh, I have finished my additional chemistry and 1 topic left of r.e to do, going to do additional biology, bcs and r.e today! How about you? Oh god!! I wouldn't like that mainly mine are broke up quite well, the worst is I have my French and additional biology on the same day then my English and r.e on the same day!!!
Today I'm doing some chemistry and bcs too !
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Today I'm doing some chemistry and bcs too !

I'm trying to get the bulk of my notes done over the last of easter(cries) so then I just have to make flash cards and learn it closer to exams! I have finally finished my r.e woo!
For AQA BCS how did you find the Unit 9 exam? & Have you done the controlled assessment yet?

Quick Reply

Latest