The Student Room Group

AS English Literature WJEC June 2015

Hi all,

For all A Level English students, I recognise the burden of the dreaded AOs, but when it comes to the Literature Exam I think it is particularly stressful.

Seeing as WJEC have an incredibly specific format in which they like candidates to answer the 30 mark Poetry questions I wondered if any of you had a full proof structure for the poems.

I definitely need counsel on this matter, as I think my presently adopted structure hinders my presentation of ideas, which in turn... Leads to arrows and as-trikes and visually unpalatable writing.

I need a good A.. Aiming 90% but with the way my structuring is affecting my delivery in the Poetry exam; I cannot get higher than a B in that section, which in turns the diminishes the value of my A grade in other aspects of the course.

HELP??! Please? Thank you
Original post by Smithy-Smiths
Hi all,

For all A Level English students, I recognise the burden of the dreaded AOs, but when it comes to the Literature Exam I think it is particularly stressful.

Seeing as WJEC have an incredibly specific format in which they like candidates to answer the 30 mark Poetry questions I wondered if any of you had a full proof structure for the poems.

I definitely need counsel on this matter, as I think my presently adopted structure hinders my presentation of ideas, which in turn... Leads to arrows and as-trikes and visually unpalatable writing.

I need a good A.. Aiming 90% but with the way my structuring is affecting my delivery in the Poetry exam; I cannot get higher than a B in that section, which in turns the diminishes the value of my A grade in other aspects of the course.

HELP??! Please? Thank you

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending