The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mods are still general TSR users as well. It's not that deep.
Reply 21
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Mods are still general TSR users as well. It's not that deep.

And the majority of TSR users are leftists... they just don't have the guts to come onto this side of the forum most of the time.
Reply 22
Original post by SeaPony
In politics the majority of mods are leftists. Fact.

Nope. reue, Aj12 and jarred are all right
kittiara, miser, shadowdweller, reluire and stiff little fingers are all left
minimarshmallow & craghyrax in not sure about.
Gee, its not like all of our media and education is owned by left wingers or anything
Reply 24
Original post by Aph
Nope. reue, Aj12 and jarred are all right
kittiara, miser, shadowdweller, reluire and stiff little fingers are all left
minimarshmallow & craghyrax in not sure about.

Sorry I don't remember these names can you explain to me who is the mod with the Labour rose and green party symbol as their avatar and the user with a woman pictured?
Reply 25
Original post by Babada Boopy
Gee, its not like all of our media and education is owned by left wingers or anything

Well you know what to expect is all I can say.
Original post by SeaPony
And the majority of TSR users are leftists... they just don't have the guts to come onto this side of the forum most of the time.

Apologies but I don't really see the issue. It's just a diversity in people's political views.
I've noticed that the mods seem to be mostly left wing in a non-specific Amazing Mrs Pritchard sense. That's probably just because it's the most conformist ideology for our age and society. However, I've never seen the mods use their powers unfairly to influence political debates, so I don't think it matters.
Reply 28
Original post by SeaPony
Sorry I don't remember these names can you explain to me who is the mod with the Labour rose and green party symbol as their avatar and the user with a woman pictured?

They are all the people who mod politics, as you can see it's fairly even, this is just a non-issue.
Reply 29
Deny it accept it there certainly is an issue.
I think SeaPony should be a mod so we have some right wing balance
Original post by Observatory
I've noticed that the mods seem to be mostly left wing in a non-specific Amazing Mrs Pritchard sense. That's probably just because it's the most conformist ideology for our age and society. However, I've never seen the mods use their powers unfairly to influence political debates, so I don't think it matters.

:smile:

Reply 32
Original post by SeaPony
Why Are All Of The Mods Leftist Green Party/Labour Supporters?
So called 'political diversity' I heard a leftist mod say the other day.

it's amazing that there are still people around who think Labour are left wing
Reply 33
Original post by cBay
it's amazing that there are still people around who think Labour are left wing

I say leftists some are fake and others are not but the low level supporters think they are actually left wing.
Original post by SeaPony

One of them would be me, I guess. :biggrin:

Though in reality, my views are all over the political spectrum. On some issues I am left-wing, on some issues I am centrist, and on others I am more to the right.
Reply 35
Original post by Kittiara
One of them would be me, I guess. :biggrin:

Though in reality, my views are all over the political spectrum. On some issues I am left-wing, on some issues I am centrist, and on others I am more to the right.

Well there is you that is a mod and a green leftist and there is another one as well that is a mod and green party leftist then another mod that has the Labour rose.
Original post by Aph
I think you need to get round mote then, because trust me the right is more present.

The vast majority of mods are (unfortunately) Leftists. That is a fact.
Reply 37
Original post by a320airbus97
The vast majority of mods are (unfortunately) Leftists. That is a fact.

Do you know who actually makes the decision on who becomes a mod just to know if they are a leftist as well?
Original post by Aph
I've been here for over a year, seen mods come and go and trust me the moderation on this site is more center-right.

If you count Labour, Lib dems as centre right. The fact is 9/10 of the mods are either Labour, Green, SNP, Plaid, Lib dem supporters, that is something you can not argue with.

Evidence:

A Left wing member calls a Tory/Ukipper fascist, racist scum, nothing happens

A right wing member calls a left winger far radical left loon and they are banned permanently

So yeh mods are very centre right :rolleyes:
Reply 39
Long live communism...
I certainly won't get banned for that:wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending