The Student Room Group

Green Party supporting Left Wing Terrorist Jailed

https://news.sky.com/story/jacob-graham-left-wing-anarchist-jailed-for-13-years-over-terror-offences-after-declaring-he-wanted-to-kill-at-least-50-people-13097584

I do not link to the BBC as it is neither a credible nor trustworthy media outlet.

Far Left Terrorism isn't on the rise. It never went away from the "New Left" Marxist based terrorism that plagued the world in the 60s and 70s.

I think now it's down to the Green Party to disown this person and to publicly state that they disavow all political violence.
Why put the emphasis on the Green Party because this degenerate loser happened to express support for them? It shows the same level of stupidity as expecting everyone of a right wing persuasion in Britain to publicly disavow political violence because one of their ilk, Thomas Mair, murdered an MP.

It is also rather strange that you claim the BBC is neither credible or trustworthy yet you use a thread title designed to shift focus on to something of little relevance rather than the actual conviction of Jacob Graham. Those in glass houses, etc. If you wish to be regarded as credible and trustworthy yourself, try not to be so transparent in telegraphing that you have your own agenda.
(edited 1 month ago)
I won’t rest until the Green Party publicly disavow sharting yourself so hard it brings tears to your eyes.
An awful individual, glad to hear he was brought to justice before he could carry out the plans.

Sounds like you've got a bee in your bonnet about the Green Party.
Reply 4
He even looks crazed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending