The Student Room Group

Applying for training contracts from England to Dublin/rest of Ireland

Is it a straightforward process to apply for a training contract from England to Ireland? I am considering applying to commercial firms in Dublin. Is there any other requirement other than the standard LLB or GDL and LPC route, or is there anything else that is required.

London training contracts are highly competitive. Is a Dublin based firm similar in terms of competitiveness to other regional firms in the UK, such as in Leeds, Manchester etc?
Original post by ZolaCFC25
Is it a straightforward process to apply for a training contract from England to Ireland? I am considering applying to commercial firms in Dublin. Is there any other requirement other than the standard LLB or GDL and LPC route, or is there anything else that is required.

London training contracts are highly competitive. Is a Dublin based firm similar in terms of competitiveness to other regional firms in the UK, such as in Leeds, Manchester etc?

I would say Dublin is somewhere between London and UK regions. Definitely smaller than London firms, but bigger than the Regions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending