Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rumana101)
    also what did you get for part b and c of this question
    B) because at 40 degrees more volume of gas was produced at a faster rate than at 20 degrees
    c) 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synonym)
    For the C3 paper there was a question about ions where we had to write down the ion present ..for that question were we supposed to write 2 for each sentence on just one ion for each sentence
    If you mean the x y and z you was meant to write two and I totally misread that so wrote 1. I am beyond annoyed because I memoried all the test for ions so they were easy marks:'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenLovesMaths)
    For the question about the overall temperature change in the reaction on C3, what was it? I got 14 degrees but others got 20:/

I put 14 then changed to 19 :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys put for the one about different 'something' from the same reaction
    I put the HDP has cross links so are stronger, LDP didn't have any cross links

ReputationRep:
    Model c2 mark scheme anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11Jason11)
    What did you guys put for the one about different 'something' from the same reaction
    I put the HDP has cross links so are stronger, LDP didn't have any cross links
    I think this answer was you can change the pressure and temperature in the reaction.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what the table of unknown compounds was in C3 and answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palette)
    i wrote bauxite (aluminium oxide)

ReputationRep:
    I can try put up an unofficial mark scheme if you guys want?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's wondering the boiling point INCREASES as you go down group 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neil20143)
    Go for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressthistest)
    i wrote bauxite (aluminium oxide)
    I wrote 'alumina' which is another name for aluminium oxide. Bauxite's the ore they extract it from, so they'll accept that too.

ReputationRep:
    the second half of the c3 exam was murder. The five and six marker had me almost crying- so many comparing each method i just had no idea

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants to start discussing predictions for P2 and P3- be sure to look on the thread I started

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stressthistest)
    the second half of the c3 exam was murder. The five and six marker had me almost crying- so many comparing each method i just had no idea
    Same. I was impaled by the six marker, and I was nuclear bombed by the five marker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neil20143)
    Oh yes please that would be great 😃😃😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11Jason11)
    If anyone wants to start discussing predictions for P2 and P3- be sure to look on the thread I started
    Thanks! I'll check it after I finish essay plans for English!

There's also an 'official' thread already for P1 in June!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theawesomejem)
    I agreee! bring on physics hopefully two a*s will pull up my biology (assuming chemistry is an a* which i really think it will be) physics grade boundaries are always low so that should be an a*. how are you feeling about the physics???
    no way. i found the biology exams so much easier than the chemistry- the five marker is c3 almost had me in tears!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PawanAviator)
    yep , correct! i did.
    For that question, I swear it said what TYPE of thing is added so I just put an acid..,? Would this be okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone here who thinks they got around 100 percent like 58/60

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.