What its gone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alunthomass
Anyone know the date for C1 exam?

Edexcel C1 was last week
Reply 1302
Original post by patience1
Hey guys,
I've just been told by a friend that tomorrow's C2 paper has been leaked, and when trying to find further information on it, I couldn't. I can't seem to access threads made regarding the subject either. Does anyone have any idea what's going on, and if it's just trolling, or might we actually get a reserve paper?

It hasn't been leaked. Maybe if you had read through the last couple of pages of this thread....
Do you guys think we would be expected to know formulas for 3d shapes? E.g. cylinder, cone, sphere, etc?
Original post by Olon
Guys, do you think it will be a good idea if i stayed up till about 2ish. Then set my alarm for 7ish. There's just so many things i need to cover. Last minute revision sucks :frown:

Not really because the silly mistakes will come out to play if you're tired! They can't test EVERYTHING so I think you should get an early night xx You WILL be fine!
Is there any log equations??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mrchemistry
Do you guys think we would be expected to know formulas for 3d shapes? E.g. cylinder, cone, sphere, etc?

Yeah, we're expected to know them from GCSE.
Reply 1307
Original post by Chewysambe
Not really because the silly mistakes will come out to play if you're tired! They can't test EVERYTHING so I think you should get an early night xx You WILL be fine!

I'll sleep at 11 then wake up at 6 ish? Is that better? :s-smilie:
Reply 1308
Original post by frozo123
The radius will cut the chord therefore the x coord to A will be 6 units left and the x coordinate to the right will be 6 to the right
then once you got -4 and 8 you sub it in into the equation as any point on the circumference satisfies the equation :smile: hope that helps

Thanks you frozo :smile:
Original post by .JC.
Can we get asked a question with a binomial where the power is an unknown?

Doing Solomon papers and they have several questions where the power is unknown, and you have to expand and prove it etc...

Just come across this question on an IAL, have no idea how to do it and not sure if its part of our spec
Original post by Olon

yeah :smile: god speed
Reply 1311
Original post by Olon

Nothing is going to save you only practive and revision

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys you know if d2y/dx2 is > 0 it's a MINIMUM

d2y/dx2 < 0 it's a MAXIMUM

If d2y/dx2 = 0 is it point of inflection? What do you do next 3rd differential or something idk? How can you make sure
Original post by mrchemistry

Yes you need to know the formulas for Volume and Surface area etc for them
Reply 1314
Original post by a.a.k
Nothing is going to save you only practive and revision

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, i'll practive then lol
Original post by KINGYusuf

If d2y/dx2 = 0 is it point of inflection? What do you do next 3rd differential or something idk? How can you make sure

If d2y/dx^2 is 0, if you differentiate it again and does not equal 0, then it's a point of inflexion
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Angelo12231
Can you print screen please, my pc doesn't seem to read the size of the file :/

Captura de pantalla 2015-05-19 21.52.55.png

Here you go!
Original post by TSR121
im sorry but what you just said sounds like rubbish - im assuming youre trying to stress us all out? theyre not going to put c3 stuff in the c2 paper seeing as the majority of those taking it arent retaking, its their first time...

and no it wasnt both papers sat last year, one was leaked...

Spoiler

Reply 1318
Original post by KINGYusuf

If u get minus its maximum
If plus than minimum

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1319
Original post by Haych97
Just come across this question on an IAL, have no idea how to do it and not sure if its part of our spec

Which paper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending