The Student Room Group

will i get disqualified

So i was taking my unit 1 law exam, one of the invigilators claimed she seen me with a tissue, however i never had a tissue and i was also searched and i was not found with a tissue however i did have my phone with me and i did not give it in. My phone was off throughout the whole of the exam and i did not take it out once during the exam. The teacher said she is going to report it to the exam board and it is up to them what they decide. Do you think i will get disqualified from all my exams, or just law or will i not get disqualified?? By the way my exams are all aqa also the tissue apparently had writing on it but i never had a tissue.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jujujal
So i was taking my unit 1 law exam, one of the invigilators claimed she seen me with a tissue, however i never had a tissue and i was also searched and i was not found with a tissue however i did have my phone with me and i did not give it in. My phone was off throughout the whole of the exam and i did not take it out once during the exam. The teacher said she is going to report it to the exam board and it is up to them what they decide. Do you think i will get disqualified from all my exams, or just law or will i not get disqualified?? By the way my exams are all aqa also the tissue apparently had writing on it but i never had a tissue.

It depends, was the phone on you or in your bag? If you had the phone on you, you are probably likely to be disqualified as it goes against their guidelines. If the phone was in your bag they might be a little more lenient. Hopefully you will only be disqualified from the law exam, but AQA may decide to disqualify you from all of their exams you are sitting. I’m not sure what they can do about the tissue, as it was never found on you, but you will most likely be punished for the phone. I think in all future exams it is just best to hand your phone in - it’s definitely not worth the risk.

Quick Reply

Latest