The Student Room Group

Wjec ICT A2 Level- IT3 Exam (23rd June)

Scroll to see replies

Hi does anyone have any advice as to what questions will come up? Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by iLastKinq
Hi does anyone have any advice as to what questions will come up? Thanks

Could be anything mate, the anything they won't be similar to, is last years exams!
Reply 22
Hiya! I'm doing this exam and the way I've revised is from doing every past paper seen (with notes and mark schemes) and then unseen and you do notice how the questions asked are basically the same every year! It doesn't really help, but Ive also made A3 sheets for 4.3.1 - Networks etc. based on our school's resources and (hardly) the textbook!

Good luck everyone!
Original post by ALONIF
Hiya! I'm doing this exam and the way I've revised is from doing every past paper seen (with notes and mark schemes) and then unseen and you do notice how the questions asked are basically the same every year! It doesn't really help, but Ive also made A3 sheets for 4.3.1 - Networks etc. based on our school's resources and (hardly) the textbook!

Good luck everyone!

What you be able to put that up on here? I'm currently typing up an overview of the content into a powerpoint with some WJEC definitions which I will post on here, and then I will go over all the past papers, and try to bring all questions and answers for each topic under the different sections
Reply 24
Hey can anybody please explain what legal and moral issues are in relation to staff code of conduct. I really get confused between moral and legal. This also came up as a question in the June 2014 paper I think.
Original post by nyash96
Hey can anybody please explain what legal and moral issues are in relation to staff code of conduct. I really get confused between moral and legal. This also came up as a question in the June 2014 paper I think.

I second that
FINALLY done with all my other exams and ready to focus on ICT. It my last exam and everyone else is enjoying their summer and I'm losing the will to revise so does anyone have any predictions as to what could come up?
Original post by laurenolivia
FINALLY done with all my other exams and ready to focus on ICT. It my last exam and everyone else is enjoying their summer and I'm losing the will to revise so does anyone have any predictions as to what could come up?

I'm working on it
What sort of marks did people get for coursework?
Are there any questions which can come up which haven't come up on any papers before like last year and the moral and social of CofC? if so could you give some sort of examples!
Reply 30
Original post by Commentator

97/100 which transferred to 75/80 UMS
Original post by srob95
97/100 which transferred to 75/80 UMS

oh ok so I'm guessing most people got high.
i got 100/100 and so have only got to get a D in the final exam to get an A overall as i did well last year. :bl:
so I'm aiming to get an A* hopefully. Will i only need 80% in the exam to get this?
(edited 8 years ago)
oh ok so I'm guessing most people got high.
i got 100/100 and so have only got to get a D in the final exam to get an A overall as i did well last year. :bl:
so I'm aiming to get an A* hopefully. Will i only need 80% in the exam to get this?

only 80% aha? That's a high A
Original post by jamescalebsmith
only 80% aha? That's a high A

i mean will 80% get you an A* if you got 100% on course work?

99/100

nope you need to get minimum of 81/90 on the paper in order to get an A*

yeah pretty sure it will because it would give you a very high overall for A2, so if you have an A at AS then pretty sure you will have an A*
Original post by JitarunJandu
nope you need to get minimum of 81/90 on the paper in order to get an A*

where did you get that from?
where did you get that from?

my teacher told me
Original post by JitarunJandu
my teacher told me

What so any extra marks you get on your coursework don't go towards making your exam mark easier?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending