The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

in the last week i have probably had the three freakiest dreams of my life.

dream one
i dremt me and some friends from uni and home were on a bus from scotland to Exeter. i dremt the entire journey, including stoping at service stations, getting breakfast, playing on the arcades, getting back on the bus....travveling a bit further..stoping to drop people off on route south.i even dreamt the conversations me n my best mate were having.

dream 2
(need to explain the backgroud knowledge to this dream: im kinda in love with a guy, whos in a position of responsibility..and if his boss was ever to find out..hed be sacked)
i dreamt i was in his flat...and his boss could see into his flat from his front door, and came out naked(in the middle of the night) to ring the guy i like to ask who's in his flat. and it turns out im there with his brother and a tramp...

dream 3
i was in a 16th bday party with my mates from uni and britney spears was there as the entertainment..and i had a bitch fight with her...then she got with my best (male) friend..and i went out to get another good (male) friend whos britneys biggest fan and when i came back in a female friend was standing ona grand piano trying to out do britney.

love Katy ***
Reply 41
ickle_katy
in the last week i have probably had the three freakiest dreams of my life.

dream one
i dremt me and some friends from uni and home were on a bus from scotland to Exeter. i dremt the entire journey, including stoping at service stations, getting breakfast, playing on the arcades, getting back on the bus....travveling a bit further..stoping to drop people off on route south.i even dreamt the conversations me n my best mate were having.

dream 2
(need to explain the backgroud knowledge to this dream: im kinda in love with a guy, whos in a position of responsibility..and if his boss was ever to find out..hed be sacked)
i dreamt i was in his flat...and his boss could see into his flat from his front door, and came out naked(in the middle of the night) to ring the guy i like to ask who's in his flat. and it turns out im there with his brother and a tramp...

dream 3
i was in a 16th bday party with my mates from uni and britney spears was there as the entertainment..and i had a bitch fight with her...then she got with my best (male) friend..and i went out to get another good (male) friend whos britneys biggest fan and when i came back in a female friend was standing ona grand piano trying to out do britney.

love Katy ***

Out of them, the second is the weridest by far. The other two just seem normal to me (normal by my standerds anyway).
well, I can safely say my wierdest and most disturbing dream ever would be one where this teacher was giving me a lap dance.
wiwarin_mir
well, I can safely say my wierdest and most disturbing dream ever would be one where this teacher was giving me a lap dance.

LOL!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Cellardore
LOL!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

well, this particular teacher sags quite a bit and makes a gargoyle look pretty.
Reply 45
I know I've had plenty of them, but for some reason I can't remember them anymore :tongue: Hmmm...had a dream all my teeth fell out.
Reply 46
I always have them when I am falling or something - there was this one where I was on a huge cargo ship with a flat wet slippery deck and the indoor part was locked from me and it was rocking really fast because it was in a storm (it was raining loads and really cold), and the hand rails to stop people from falling off were about 3m of the floor! So I kept sliding from one side to the other and I jumped up for a handrail before I fell but missed and fell into the cold water!

But just before I fell I woke up. I think it's because at that point your brain is thinking about so many things it wakes you up, because the only times I ever remember dreams is when I wake up or something so intense happens that I wake myself up.
Reply 47
I find it quite easy to control my dreams when I reach that point just before waking up - although technically I guess they aren't dreams, more like semi-conscious thought sequences, because it doesn't seem long until I am awake and wishing I was back asleep again. The worst dreams are when you try to control them and then nothing goes the way you want it to - I remember one frustrating time when I tried to fly and a monster chased me instead. Strange.

My weirdest dream is probably when I saw a report on TV that said the world had turned upside down, and it showed a satellite picture of Australia where the UK should have been. Then I got glued to the sofa and I must have been falling out of bed at this point because I felt really disorientated when I woke up :\
One werid one I had was that me and my best mate were running through a forest at night and I think a werewolf was chasing us and then we both turned into silver werwolves. Veird.

Others I had when I had sunstroke (I was here in the UK) are that my sister was riding a tricycle around a room in a very high skyscraper. I was shouting to her but she wouldn't stop and drove out the window. Later, I had a dream that the window cleaner walked up the path to our house and took his shoe off and beat my mum to death. He's actually a nice, old man. Anyway, when I really had a fever, I saw shadows of clowns dancing around the walls of my room with grenades in their hands. I like clowns. I was 8.
Another weird one is that I fell asleep sat up in a chair at my nan's house and dreamt that I was at my aunt's house, I could see all the furniture she had. I woke up and saw the furniture that my aunt has which is very different from my nan's and wondered how I got to my aunt's. I blinked and was back in my nan's. That was weird.
Reply 50
mik1a
I always have them when I am falling or something - there was this one where I was on a huge cargo ship with a flat wet slippery deck and the indoor part was locked from me and it was rocking really fast because it was in a storm (it was raining loads and really cold), and the hand rails to stop people from falling off were about 3m of the floor! So I kept sliding from one side to the other and I jumped up for a handrail before I fell but missed and fell into the cold water!

But just before I fell I woke up. I think it's because at that point your brain is thinking about so many things it wakes you up, because the only times I ever remember dreams is when I wake up or something so intense happens that I wake myself up.

Oh yeah sure. I think everyone's had that dream where they're falling. For me it was fallling from the roof of my house, but it didn't just happen once. Everytime I was about to hit the ground the dream started over, so it was just me hitting the ground over and over. What does that dream mean?
Reply 51
tell me ur dreams and i'll try and tell u what they mean (into that sort of thing)
<<does palmistry and tarrot to>>
Reply 52
here u go, thats for ur 3 dream,

seeing a famous person means ur gonna get help from an unexpected source.

fighting means u will have unpleasent encounters with business oponents and u will be threatend by law suits. if u are defeated in this fight u will lose ur right to property.

kissing between unmarried ppl predicts happyness. kisses that are between 2 ppl that would be hypocritical or contuary to the moral code are a sign of illness or disgrace.

(not sure bout this un) to her singing betokens a cheerful spirit and happy companions. soon to have promising news from an absent.

seeing a piano denotes joyful occasions. to hear voluptuous harmony from the piano signals success and health.

here u go ickle :biggrin:
Reply 53
I dreamt that I was buried alive last night :confused: ......beat that!

EDIT: actually there was a lot more to the dream than that, but that was the bit which stuck in my head.
Reply 54
dreaming that ur buried alive means that u are going to make a great mistake which will be picked up on by ur oponents and turned on u. if u are rescued from being buried alive then then u will eventually correct your misadventure.
Reply 55
ok, beat this

i was on this beat sailling around an island with 2 other ppl, one of them said that there were evil german ppl that lived on the island, so i decided to go onto one of the boats that were from the island, it then went to me sneaking into this room where there were knifes and stuff on the walls.
then this old woman came out and i paniced and said "poem" then this woman smiled and took me into this room were she put leeches on me, i saw them going inside my belly button and moving around. i started to pull them off and thew them away. after i got rid of all of those i saw more on my chest, and then started to pull them off but some couldnt be pulled off. i then stood up and found i was standing in water with loads of them everywere. there were more all over my feet so i started to pull on them..... then my mum woke me up.
Reply 56
the only dream ive ever been able to remember was from about ten years ago and all i remember of it was at the end my mum rescued me from an alligator or a crocodile that was chasing me through a swamp - i bet a psychologist would have a field day on that one :smile:
Reply 57
Gnostic V that is most likely a past life thingy
it sounds like a manifastation of a couple of moments from the life of a nazi
Reply 58
dont push aside the probabilty of a spirtual reason
it could well be that u had an out of body expieriance and that was what someone was doing in germany
Reply 59
polljk
dreaming that ur buried alive means that u are going to make a great mistake which will be picked up on by ur oponents and turned on u. if u are rescued from being buried alive then then u will eventually correct your misadventure.

I think I was rescued actually, but I was told I only had 15 more hours to live, because my brain had been starved of oxygen for too long....although there was some confusion as to whether it was 15 hours or 15 days...and at one point someone said 150 years, but even in my dream my reaction to that was "surely this can't be right"...

I think there was something about me trying to hang myself as well, and about my mum having taken some sort of pills to commit suicide too. That's the second time I've dreamt my mum committed suicide by taking pills, but the first time was ages ago.....and in both cases there was still a lot of time left after she had taken them, before she actually died, and I was crying, not wanting her to die....cheerful stuff huh?

There was a much happier bit to the dream as well though, where we were all on a very long car journey on our way to some disney-land type place...*grin*

Latest

Trending

Trending