The Student Room Group

Would you date a girl who wears trainers without socks?

I am asking this weird dating question because I don't like someone who wears flip flops or sliders. I'm not sure if any of you guys would do it but I would. Any girls who do that, please reply here.
Original post by AviatorFan
I am asking this weird dating question because I don't like someone who wears flip flops or sliders. I'm not sure if any of you guys would do it but I would. Any girls who do that, please reply here.

It doesnt really matter to me
Reply 2
And the prize for weirdest question on dating preferences goes to....
Reply 3

as long as they dont stink the place up no problema
Reply 4
Trainers without socks is a crime. It's as bad as people who wear sliders with socks outside. Just go to jail.

I wouldn't consider either a deal breaker, though. That's just something extra I can tease them about.

Not only would I do this, I would actively go out of my way to seek a woman who wears trainers sans socks. It is a big turn on for me. I could not imagine being in a relationship with a woman who wears socks, God forbid! When I see myself in twenty years, happily married to the love of my life, the first thing I think of that will define that stable and supportive relationship is her bare feet in trainers. Our deep connection won't matter, our daily affirmations will be irrelevant, just the state of her feet. Nothing else!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Not only would I do this, I would actively go out of my way to seek a woman who wears trainers sans socks. It is a big turn on for me. I could not imagine being in a relationship with a woman who wears socks, God forbid! When I see myself in twenty years, happily married to the love of my life, the first thing I think of that will define that stable and supportive relationship is her bare feet in trainers. Our deep connection won't matter, our daily affirmations will be irrelevant, just the state of her feet. Nothing else!

What do you mean by sans?
What do you mean by sans?

It means without. In the absence of.

“I left for work in a rush, sans tie.”
Reply 8

my man

that's odd icl
I wouldn't date a man who wears socks with sandals :yucky:
Reply 11

Welcome to the club! You're more than welcome to message me privately as it is easier.
Reply 12
Original post by keyaan29
my man

Does the above question interest you or not? I didn't quite catch that.

Yeah but Id gently introduce her to trainer socks 😀
Original post by waitingwally
Yeah but Id gently introduce her to trainer socks 😀

Maybe you can get a pair that can slip off inside the shoes.
Reply 15
Does the above question interest you or not? I didn't quite catch that.

I would date a girl who doesn’t wear socks with trainers if that’s what ur asking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending