The Student Room Group

Queen Mary Medicine Transfer

Hi

I am a 1 st year Biomedical Student at Queen Mary and I intend on transferring to Medicine at the end of my course. I was wondering whether there are any students out there that wouldn't mind giving me their old lecture notes/materials. I have been told that all the study materials needed for the degree can be found in the library but I think that some extra notes from previous students won't hurt my chances of getting into Medicine.

P.S If there student that are now studying Medicine having studied Biomedical Science at Queen Mary please get in contact with me

Thank You!!
Original post by Jessica45
Hi

I am a 1 st year Biomedical Student at Queen Mary and I intend on transferring to Medicine at the end of my course. I was wondering whether there are any students out there that wouldn't mind giving me their old lecture notes/materials. I have been told that all the study materials needed for the degree can be found in the library but I think that some extra notes from previous students won't hurt my chances of getting into Medicine.

P.S If there student that are now studying Medicine having studied Biomedical Science at Queen Mary please get in contact with me

Thank You!!

This is seriously cheeky - do your own legwork. "Extra notes" will not get you into medical school, especially someone else's from years back (the course and lecturers will no doubt have changed over the years).

I am a QMUL grad and I'm happy to answer questions you have on graduate entry medicine (send me a PM if you like).
Reply 2
I just want to start studying but I was told that there aren't any books that are required for the course. I was hoping to use the notes instead.
Original post by Jessica45
I just want to start studying but I was told that there aren't any books that are required for the course. I was hoping to use the notes instead.

Replied to your PM :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending