The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Creative Campus - Gerard Manley Hopkins Halls

Hi I'm Nathan I am in Flat 11/E Block 2, studying Dance and Media Communications from Weymouth :smile:

Would love to find out and get to know my flatmates and anybody living close! :biggrin:
Original post by NathanAKelly
Hi I'm Nathan I am in Flat 11/E Block 2, studying Dance and Media Communications from Weymouth :smile:

Would love to find out and get to know my flatmates and anybody living close! :biggrin:

Hey, I'm studying dance with drama and theatre, I'm in flat 20 so I'm close to you
but I've found one of your flat mates...Her name is becca giles and she's on Facebook :smile:

Facebook.com/rebecca.giles.378?fref=nf
Liverpool
Visit website
Has there been a Facebook group or anything made as of yet? 😊
Has there been a Facebook group or anything made as of yet? 😊

There's quite a few haha :smile:
Original post by erinackerley
There's quite a few haha :smile:

I've just not been bale to find any of them :s-smilie:
Wow! Can't believe I couldn't find any of those, Thanks a lot! :biggrin:
Haha you're welcome :smile: should be seeing a lot of you!

Hay Nathan, I am living In the same flat as you!
you are the first person I have found who I am sharing the flat with. It would be nice if we could talk sometime! my name on facebook is 'Becca Giles'' would be nice to talk, and to get to know you before moving in!
Literally just been introduced to this by a friend and I have no idea how to find anyone! I'm studying dance, drama and theatre studies and I'm in flat 16/E block 2! Anyone else? Or can anyone help?:h: x
Original post by kayleighallen17
Literally just been introduced to this by a friend and I have no idea how to find anyone! I'm studying dance, drama and theatre studies and I'm in flat 16/E block 2! Anyone else? Or can anyone help?:h: x

I'm also studying dance with drama and theatre studies😄
Im in block 2 flat 14 anyone else??
I can't seem to find any facebook groups but im in flat 3/B block 1 studying Drama and english lit. Anyone else?
Anyone on creative in Flat 7/A Block 1?? Studying BA Design?
Anybody in the creative flat 15/G block 2 ?????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending